I step out into the room in a red halter dress with a low back that hugs my curves and flares at my knees
"That's the dress."
She screams and walks around me.This dress is beautiful.

"Beautiful."Angelina says as she brushes her fingertips against my back. I tense because this is the fifth time she's tried in some way to touch me or flirt with me. Is there something about me that attracts crazy men and women?

I step away and she smiles as she stares at me with her eyes glazed over. I decide in that moment to ask her what I've been longing to.
"Have you seen my cousin?"
She looks at me confused at first.
"Oh the beautiful girl. I saw her once.My father keeps her locked away."
She says not caring before she walks over to the bags of dresses.Maybe I can get to see her at the introduction since it's at Guillermo's house.

It's the day of the event and I'm surprised that Ambrossio allowed Angelina to bring a bunch of people to the house to pamper and get me ready. I got a massage,my nails were done and a wax which I'm sure was his request. I'm now standing in front of the mirror with my hair blown out and curled . My makeup is natural.I had to fight with the team because they thought more make up is best. My ears, neck and wrists are dripping in diamonds and I think Angelina altered the dress because its hugging my body more like a second skin.

"You look beautiful."
I turn to see Ambrossio in a black tux with a red bowtie holding Kiah.Kiah is also dressed in a cute red dress with a red headband.Ambrossio walks over to me and kisses my lips.
"Let's go we're going to be late."
He takes my hand and leads us out of the room. In this moment I was grateful that he was holding my hands or I would have fallen down the steps in these heels and break my neck. I step outside and there's more guards than usual which is strange.He opens the car door and let's me in before handing me Kiah and I buckle her in the car seat.

We arrive at the house and the outside is heavily guarded with multiple cars outside. A guard opens the car door but Ambrossio closes it before turning to me.
"When we get inside behave. Always stay with Angelina or one of my men.If shit goes down make sure you only go to one of my men.Don't listen to shit anyone else says."I nod and we exit the car.

We're the only ones outside. When we get to the door I realize why we were the last ones to get there.The door opens and Guillermo smiles at me.I fight the urge  to kill the asshole. We step in and all eyes turn to us
"Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the Don of the Vitale Mafia Ambrossio Vitale.His wife and Donna Jenelle Vitale and my beautiful granddaughter Alexandria Vitale."

Everyone claps and cheers as we enter. I plaster a fake smile on my face as the guests from various crime families walk up to greet and shake our hands. We've been here for an hour and I haven't seen Natasha with everyone trying to speak with us.Kiah fusses from the attention and this gives me the opportunity to excuse myself. Of course one of the guards follows me and I step outside onto the balcony with her making sure her blanket is keeping her warm.

To my surprise I see a figure sitting staring at the flowers as her shoulders shakes.
"Natasha?"
She turns and starts wiping away her tears. Her eyes widen when she sees its me and she runs towards me pulling me into a hug.I stand in shock because I thought the first time she sees me she would want to kill me for getting her into this mess. I wrap my hands around her making sure not to squeeze the baby and cry.
"I'm so sorry please don't hate me." I hiccup.
She stares at me and flicks my forehead.
"Ouch."

"Dummy I will never hate you. You didn't do anything.It's these evil people."
I pull her into another hug.She pulls away and I stare at her.There's a bruise on her neck.I gasp.
"Wha-what happened."
Her body shakes.
"Please. I don't want to talk about this."
I nod understanding.I feel a tiny hand on my face and I smile as I look down at Kiah who want some of the attention
"This is Kiah."
Natasha smiles and I hand Kiah to her. We sit on the balcony as Natasha plays with her and we talk about anything but our current nightmares.

"Ladies we need to go inside for the announcement."
Leonardo says as he steps outside.We nod and walk in to see Ambrossio,Angelina and Guillermo talking.
I look over at Natasha and the girl who looked carefree outside  now looks terrified.
We stop before them and Guillermo pulls Natasha into his arms kissing her.Angelina groans and rolls her eyes.
"Fucking weird." She mumbles under her breathe.

Guillermo glares at her"Have some respect for your step mother."
Angelina scuffs." Please father she's younger than all your children she needs to respect us."

It gets tense and Ambrossio takes my hand and walks me to the top of the stairs.
"Ladies and gentlemen.Im pleased to announce that even though I'm currently married the ceremony will take place in two months."

Everyone cheers and my head whips towards him.What the fuck? I thought signing the papers was it and now I have to stand before a pastor and his evil friends.