Chapter 5

Sorry for the bad grammar and mistakes

Jungkook and Taehyung were heading home.

Taehyung was busy looking out the window, trying to distract himself from what happened.

Jungkook glanced at him, he could feel his husband's distress.

"Why don't we get some food?", Jungkook suggested.

Taehyung didn't want food but his stomach grumble, he felt his cheeks heat up.

That made Jungkook chuckle at his husband's cuteness. "Let's go to the closest restaurant then."

~°•~°•~°•

Both finally arrived at the house, they took longer than they expected. Taehyung wanted to go shopping since the home needed some things.

Jungkook grabbed the bags from the back seats, so did Taehyung.

When Jungkook opened the door, both received the coldest wind. "Hey tae, I think you put the temperature in the lowest.", Jungkook said, putting the things in the living room and changing the temperature.

"But I didn't put the lowest temperature…", Taehyung said, he was confused maybe he did.

He shivered at how cold the house is. "Well it's going to take some hours to make the house warm.", Jungkook said.

Jungkook saw his husband hugging himself, he went towards him giving him a back hug.

"I know a way to warm yourself.", Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung blushed, "Not right now Jungkook…"

"What's wrong, can you tell me what happened today?", Jungkook asked turning Taehyung around to face him.

"You won't judge me or call me crazy?", Taehyung asked, playing with Jungkook's shirt.

"I will never judge you, love.", Jungkook reassured Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded, "Well the door was opened at the back of the kitchen. So, I went to close the door...when I turned around something took my air as someone punched me so hard on the stomach. I don't know how but I was the only one in the kitchen.", Taehyung explained to him.

Jungkook stilled for a moment, "But you're okay now and the baby." 

The light came back, smiling at how his parents were hugging.

"My other mama and papa didn't do that? That looks warm…I wanna be in there."

'×'×'×

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully, Jungkook moved some of Taehyung's hair strands away from his face. Making him smile in his sleep.

Jungkook looked at the TV, he was worried for Taehyung. What happened today is something that isn't normal.

He gently got off the bed, putting a pillow on Taehyung's side if he wants to hug it. Jungkook grabbed his phone and went out of the room.

He closed the door slowly and quietly, not wanting to make a sound. Once he heard it click, Jungkook walked to the baby's room.

He dialed a number, hearing how it would ring.

"Hello, Jungkook?", Asked a male's voice.

"Hi Namjoon, sorry for waking you up but I was wondering if you want to live with us? Since we have been talking about it.", Jungkook said, looking around the room. For some reason, it felt really warm.

"Oh! Yeah, I and Jin just talked about it yesterday. And he agreed since he can't stay away from Taehyung", Namjoon said, chuckling.

Jungkook also chuckled, "Wonderful, if possible can you guys move today. We have enough rooms for you, Jin and Soobin."

"Um, what do you think Jinnie?", Namjoon asked his husband who was hearing the conversation.

"You bet Jungkook! We be there in the morning!", Jin said, getting up to pack their stuff.

"Wait, is Taehyung okay with it?", Namjoon asked.

"Don't worry, he be fine with it since we also talked about it before our wedding and he was excited.", Jungkook said, turning to look at the door seeing something there but he couldn't see it well but made his skin feel cold.

"Nice! We maybe be there in the morning like Jin said. Also, what made you call us and out of nowhere want us to move in?"

Jungkook felt his heart pump faster seeing whatever was there staring back at him but it might've been his imagination...or not?

"I don't want Taehyung to be alone no more.", Jungkook said, seeing nothing there but felt the air go normal.

I swear I'm going to smash this phone into pieces. IT REMOVED MY MUSIC! LIKE HELLO?! TAEMIN WAS PLAYING! I don't know what's wrong with this phone, keeps glitching on me. Anyway, sorry for the late update. Take care guys💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜