Chapter 4

Sorry for the bad grammar and mistakes

Jungkook already left leaving Taehyung alone again...

Taehyung was busy unboxing their stuff, he was almost done with them.

While doing that, he sat on the floor with a pillow under him to make it more comfortable for him.

Rather than feeling comfortable, he felt uncomfortable...

He got up from the floor to see the door open from the backyard...

'Did Jungkook forget to close the door?', Taehyung questioned.

"No, it can't be, since he left from the front door"...

Taehyung felt his chest being pressured, his mouth went dry but ignored it.

He went to close the door only to look at the backyard.

It looked terrible, the weeds were overgrown, there were a lot of vines growing over the fence. Other than that what caught his attention more was the tree with a swing...

Taehyung examined the swing, it was man-made...

'Maybe a little kid used to live here', Taehyung thought.

Whoever the family that used to live here gave that child so much love to build a swing for him/her.

"It's a big yard, can't wait for you to play outside", Taehyung told his baby, rubbing his tummy softly.

He turned around, closing the door behind him.

The swing started to move backward and forward softly. You could faintly hear a child's giggles...

Taehyung walked into the kitchen to put up some cups. Once he put them where they were supposed to be. He turned around, almost passing the table but felt a force push him towards the table making him hit his stomach at the edge.

Taehyung gasped loudly, the hit was so hard as if a male did it.

He grasped on the table, clenching on his stomach.

Taehyung tried to walk but the hit hurt.

He fell to the ground, tears forming in his eyes.

The small light was close to Taehyung, crying.

The light looked at the shadow in the living room that was smiling evil. Enjoying the pain that the male was making.

The light tried to wipe away the tears only to make his small hand go through Taehyung's face.

"Please don't cry, that EVIL MEANIE THING HURT YOU!", the small light screamed.

But no one could hear the little light's voice...

Taehyung massages his stomach slowly.   It took him some minutes before standing and sitting on the couch.

His legs started to shake as he went to the sofa.

Taehyung laid on the sofa massaging his stomach. He lifted his shirt to see a bruise forming on his upper stomach.

He sighed in relief, his baby didn't get hurt...maybe?

Taehyung didn't take the chance, he called for a taxi to go to the hospital.

After gathering his things the taxi arrived, he exited the door after locking it.

Soon he was gone. Leaving a small light alone with something dangerous...

*___*___*___