19

Me and Chibs were going over different names that we were thinking about naming our Barin.

"Whit aboot kyan?" Chibs asked

"Kyan what?"

"Telford O' coorse ."

"no middle name?"

"Filip" he says

"I like it" I tell him

He smiled

"is it settled then?"

"Seems so."

He pecks my cheek before getting up to probably get him a shot of Jameson or a bottle of Guinn.

"where are you running off to?"

"nowhere loue."

He walked into the kitchen and messed around a bit before walking back and handed me a bottle of water while he drank him some Guinn as I figured.

"You and your Irish beers."

" Best tae hae."

I nodded in agreement.

We sat there drinking our beverages before I hopped off the stool and scurried off to the loo.

When I walked back out Chibs was talking on the phone so I grabbed my empty bottle and tossed it giving him privacy.

"Loue A've git tae go."

"club matter?"

"Jackie boy needs  hulp at his place."

I nodded my head

"be careful, I love you," I tell him 

" I will loue," he assures me before kissing me and walking out slipping his Kutte on.

 With nothing to do I cleaned up the house making sure I didn't mess with any chemicals just mainly straightened up some things.

"A'm home. "

"Hi darling. how was school?"

"'twas guid, git some homework."

"anything I can help you with?"

"Na ah git it" 

"alright darling. if you need me just hollar. and when you get hungry let me know.

"A'richt." she says walking up to her room.

I finished straightening up some things.

"A'm home."

I smiled.

"I'm sure I just went through this with Kerri." I joked

he walked over to me after he removed his Kutte and weapons before kissing me.

"Whaur is she?"

"her room doing homework."

He nodded his head as he rubs my stomach.

"Whit hae ye bin daein'?" 

"straightening up some things making sure to keep clear of chemicals."

"guid."

I take his hand and lead him to the couch where I slip my shoes off and lean my back against him as he continues to rub my stomach as Kyan moves.

"I like how you picked a Gaelic name for our little brain."

"It means king or ancient one."

"will go with the first one since he's not ancient." 

He nodded his head as I laid mine down on his shoulder having him lay his on top of mine as we watch tv.