3

I had been living in Charming for two in a half months and in a month of that time I've been getting to know Chibs very well. we've been on dates, we've been spending time that he has free and that I have free together.

Now I'm about to let everyone see the pissed off side of me. 

I was at my company dealing with some important matters when Donna came in crying her eyes out and telling me Opie cheated on her with some fucking porn star. 

So After I calmed her down and told her to go and wait at home. I left my company and headed to T-M where a giant of a man is gonna get his ass floored.

I parked my car climbed out an walked into the club house. I scanned the room looking for m brother in law.

"Oh shit" Piney says but I ignore him.

"where's Harry?" I question but before anyone speaks Opie walks out and I lung art him and take his ass down while the girl he just had his arm around jumped outta the way and screamed.

"you mother fucking asshole" I say with every hit till I'm pulled off.

"Calm down Love" Chibs says

" déjame ir No quiero lastimarte" I replied

" calma el amor " he says

I calm down long enough for him to let me go and Opie to stand up before I walk up and kicked him in the balls before I turned my attention to the whore and lay into her ass before Chibs pulls me off.

" I warned you Harry what I'd do if you cheated on my sister. I told you I'd kick your ass" I say as I struggled in CHib's arms but he kept a firm hold on me. 

"I'm sorry," he says as he staggered standing up and holding his face.

"fuck you and your sorry bullshit. sorry doesn't change the fact you stepped out on my sister and fucked a diseased porn hooker" I replied

"Hey watch who you're talking to" the hooker says

I pressed my back against Chibs and kicked her right in the face making her head go back and she dropped.

"Holy fuck that was awesome," some dude said

"I hope she leaves your fucking ass and takes the kids. when she does I'll be there taking care of her doing your fucking job" I say before I break free of Chibs's hold and walked out.

"I warned you before you did it with Ima" I heard Piney as I walked out

I got into my car and drove off to my sister's place and comforted her. She didn't need to ask what happen or what I did cause I told them when they got married.

Once I had my sister situated and taken care of I tended to my niece and nephew getting them fed, cleaned up, and ready for bed before I tucked them in and headed back downstairs right as Opie walked in.

When Donna saw the result of me kicking her husband's ass she looked at me before looking back at Opie.

"I will leave you to it. you know where I am and how to call me if you need to" I tell my sister as I hugged her and kissed her temple.

I walked up to Opie and looked at him.

"fuck up again and this ass whopping will be a preview of the next" I warned before I kissed his temple and walked out the house.

When I got home Chibs was there waiting for me. 

I smiled as I walked up and wrapped my arms around him grabbing his face and kissing him before I pulled back and unlocked the door letting us in the house.

He kicked my door shut flipped the lock while I removed my shoes and hung up my keys before I turned around and watched him remove his boots and placed his keys by mine.

I grabbed him by his Kutte and lead him to the couch stopping at the little closet where he removed and hung his Kutte up before taking my hand as I lead him to the living room where we continued our little greeting kiss.

________________________________________________________

déjame ir No quiero lastimarte- let me go I don't wanna hurt you

calma el amor - calm down love