17

After Chibs found out about Kerri being with me he was sent out on a three week run so. I told Kerri that his job had him be out of town for three weeks and that I was sure once he comes back then they'd spent plenty of time together.

The day Chibs did come back Kerri was in school so I was home alone when he arrived.

"hello Chibs" I greeted

"Hello Caramri." 

"you here to see Kerri?"

"Aye."

"she's in school for three more hours."

"alright I'll come back then." he says then goe to walk off.

"Yea we are fine. your son is perfectly healthy thank you for asking." I say

 making him stop and look at me.

"Whit dae yi'll waant fae me?"

"have you moved on?"

"no."

"why haven't you tried to call me or have you been to busy fucking cara cara sluts to give a shit about someone you claimed to love?"

He sighs and walks back up to me.

"I do care."

"if you did you would had stopped me from leaving. you would had contacted me when I left. you wouldn't be here only to see Kerri and fucking not care about our son."

" A'm sorry " he says

"yea you've said that before. yet your actions speak louder thank your words."

"I kin only dae sae much."

I started to tear up.

"Did you ever really love me or was I just somebody that you played and used when you wanted sex? was I just someone who you felt sorry for causing the club you're involved in was reason my sister was murdered? when you asked me to marry you was that just so you could play me for a damn fool? did you actually for once in your life and time being with me give any shit about me? Did you care for me as much as I did you?"

He looks away from me and I nod while wiping my eyes.

"you might as well shot me like my sister was, to end my pain and suffering. then I'd never had to deal with having my heartbroken and ripped out and stomped like it was fire being put out."

"I'm going away for about a year. I don't want you or Kerrie to suffer."

"you don't care if I suffer. you don't care if I'm protected. you only care about people who've done you wrong. you don't care that I've spent plenty of nights crying over you wishing I knew why you hated me so much yet tried to cover it up by saying you loved me and wanted to marry me as well as raise our baby with me. you don't know nor do you care about the pain I felt when you ripped my heart out that night not giving any shit about my safety or our unborn baby's safety. "

"That's nae true." 

"Ain't it?" 

"No."

"so then tell me why that night was you only worried about Fiona's safety? I mean I get your daughters but you as well as the others and from me personally meeting and knowing her. know that she's capable of protecting herself from that man. why did you not say I've got to protect you and our unborn baby? Why did you make me fall madly in love with you only for you to turn around and shit on me and shred my heart like I was nothing?"

 When he said nothing I turned and walked into the house and shut the door before I slid down and started crying.

Little did I know that someone who had it out for the club was targeting me. and when Chibs left and I tried to calm myself down they shot me multiple times leaving me for dead.

I struggled to call nine one one and tell them what happened before I lost consciousness.

Only to what what felt like moments later hooked to machines and having oxygen tube up my nose.

I groaned and Kerri walked over to me as well as Gemma.

"darling are you ok?" she asked

"no. I'm in pain"  I say before I shot up and grabbed my stomach.

"my baby. what happen to my son?"

"he's fine the bullets missed him. only nicked your spleen, ribs, and knocked your artery. which is a good thing you managed to call for help and they got to you in time to bring you in so we could go in and fix everything. Saving your life in the process. had you never called then you would have died as well as your son." the nurse says as she walked in

I sat back and tear up.

"it will be a'richt " Kerri says

"I'm glad you were at school, cause had something happened to you I'd gone insane."

 She nodded her head.

After the nurse checked me over then she left and in walked Chibs, jax, Tara, and Opie.

"How's Kenny and Ellie?"

"they are fine, missing you though. when they a few weeks ago to see you they were so scared thinking you'd be like their mom." Opie says

"three weeks?" I asked shocked

"yea, you were in a coma for three weeks your body put its self in it to heal," Gemma replied

"When can I see them. please tell them I'm fine that I'm still here." I say

"Dont worry I'll tell them."

I gave a half smile as I started crying.

"Its ok love,yer perfectly fine 'n' sae is our son."

I carefully wiped my eyes.

"Whoes been watching you Kerri?"

" A've bin wi' da."

I looked at Chibs.

"thank you regardless of her being your daughter. you watched her while I was in a coma."

they sat there talking with me for a bit before everyone but Chibs left. Kerrie went to hang out with Kenny and Ellie like she had been.

"A'm sorry that ah hurt ye. 'n' if ye'll gimme anither chance ah will shaw a've changed."

"your just saying that cause I was shot due to someone wanting revenge on the club." 

"Na loue thats nae true. A loue ye 'n' ah wanna mak' it up tae ye. Na maiter howfur lang it takes fur ye tae forgive me."

I nodded my head and wiped my eyes.

"rest loue. A'm gonnae go 'n' pick up kerri 'n' tak' her hame sae she kin git duin fur schuil. Ah hawp ye dinnae mynd a'm staying at yer steid sae she doesn't hae tae shift ony o' hers atween houses."

"No I don't. thank you again."

He says nothing just kisses me softly then leaves.