!PLEASE READ!

"You better tell the truth, or else,"
"Or else what?"

a story about an ordinary girl who ensures everyone that Ni-Ki from Enhypen is her boyfriend.

DISCLAIMERS/PSA *PLEASE READ*:
-THIS BOOK IS 100% FICTION. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY.
-THE "~" ARE CHAPTERS AND CONTAINS STORY CONTENT!!
-some of the humor in here is dark, and includes profanity—i do "censor" it by putting "*." if you do not like that, then this book is not for you.
-i got the template of this book from canva, and the title is inspired by @talesofthysoul
-lowercase is kind of intended.
-english is not my first language so please, do not hate/make fun of me for it.
-there will probably be a lot of grammatical/spelling issue throughout this book. i will try and go back and fix them. but if i missed something, let me know.
-i will put warnings before hand if i have to. but if something triggers you, let me know so i can put a warning.
-this is inspired by many books. please contact me if you think that there's an issue or something.
-this story is sh!tty especially the first couple of chapters since i wrote it when i was very stressed and i don't know how to reword everything.
*the ages of the kpop idols will appear to be older because this story will take place during the future*

okay enough, you can read the story now ;)