Hicktown

Phaedra was awakened by the incessant squealing of Tommy. They were finally there. The sign on the road said welcome to Big Stone Gap Virginia. It didn't look like anything special in fact it looked like hicktown hell. Blue Jean shorts are apparently the only thing in stock at the local retail shop because literally every girl she seen had them on. They drove past a park and kids were playing and laughing. She made a mental note to bring Tommy here after school. At least Tommy might be able to enjoy this place.
        Chloe stopped at the local gas station to fill up their old beat up blue car. Phaedra and Tommy got out of the vehicle to go in and get a soda and use the restroom.While standing in line to use the restroom the most beautiful man Phaedra had ever laid eyes on  walked out of the snack aisle and opened a slim Jim popping it straight into his mouth. He had jet black hair and the deepest brown eyes she had ever seen. He was about 6'1", his chest and arms were ripped and barely contained in his white T-shirt. He had on dark faded jeans and black boots."Hey, you know you have to pay for that first right?" Phaedra explained. He had the nerve to just wink at her and walk out without paying and climbed into a black Land Rover. Phaedra huffed and hustled Tommy a long, grabbed their snacks and went to the register. She made a quick note to alert the cashier to the gorgeous guy who stole that slim Jim. "Hey, my name is Phaedra and this is Tommy. We are new in town and I'd like to report a theft. The guy had dark hair and eyes and a white T-shirt. He was stealing snacks and left without paying."
The cashier responded, "0O0h, that's just the Al-, I mean Ramses Wolfhaven, he runs the town." Phaedra thought it was odd that someone who ran the town could just do whatever they wanted and get away with it. Maybe it wasn't so different from home after all. They got back in the vehicle and were back on the road to travel to her grandparents home.

Ramses POV:
       She was beautiful. Her long dirty blonde hair sway down her back and her blue eyes captivated his wolf. She wasn't skinny like all the other tramps whom he'd been with. Her body was a perfect hourglass figure with curves in all the right places. He wanted to speak to her so badly, but his heart was racing and he could feel his wolf coming to surface. She didn't smell like the other wolves and she didn't smell human either. She smelled like lilacs. He had to get out of there before his wolf took over. So he ran out and got in his SUV. Ramses was angry at himself. For fucks sake he is the alpha, and he cowers to no one. Why did this beautiful girl suddenly make him feel this way. He hurried up and got into his Land Rover looking forward out of the windshield not even glancing at his friend in the driver seat.
       "What the hell happened man? You look like you've seen a ghost," Will said. Will is Ramses Beta, his lifelong best friend since they were just pups. There is no way he could bullshit him and Will not see right through it.
   " Just shut up and drive." Ramses scoffed.
        Will looked up and notice the beautiful blonde girl and the little boy with bright blonde hair shoving an Oreo all over his face getting into a car. " That must be the new nurse for the pack hospital and her family."
     " That is Elder Young's granddaughter?" Ramses was flabbergasted. He couldn't believe something so beautiful came from that asshole. The elders never made anything easy, every pack meeting was always tedious. The elders knew their stuff, and made sure everyone was aware of it.
       "Yes, border patrol alerted me about 30 minutes ago that they had arrived. They're going to be staying at elder Young's house. He told us at the last council meeting remember?" Will knew what he was thinking. She was radiant and it was going to be interesting to see how this played out. Elder Young and his wife had a daughter that was mated to a Rogue, he was a real piece of shit. He knocked her up, and left her to fend for herself. His daughter was head strong and didn't want to bring embarrassment to her father and mother and left the pack moving to human territory. That was about 18 years ago. However stories had surfaced that they tried to reconcile their differences, he guessed that's how the little boy who looked about 9 years old came into the picture. Elder Young had begged his daughter to return home, but she insisted on trying to figure it out herself. He couldn't be certain, but one thing he knew was to not pry into a she wolves love affairs. Besides these are all just stories that the pack she wolves whispered about. The look on his Alpha's face told him that they would know the truth soon enough.