Diamond is Unbreakable 8

En başından başla

Yukako Yamagishi falls in love, Part 2

Hanging up the phone Okuyasu turned back to you and Josuke worriedly.

"Hey, apparently Koichi's family does not know either. They were talking about possibly calling the police."

"So he is missing. And since Yukako is not here, either...." Josuke muttered as you frowned, painfully clear what must have happened.

"I sort of feel responsible..." Okuyasu muttered, suddenly shouting. "You do not think he is dead, do you? Y/N?" he yelled sweat tickling down his skin as you sighed shaking your head slowly.

"I do doubt she has gone that far yet. Rather she must be keeping him somewhere, probably under surveillance and locked away. That does not mean he is safe though. We need to find him and fast before the situation escalates even more." You stated seriously, straightening your back. "This might end up being a life or death situation." You muttered, eyes flashing golden as Josuke nodded grimly, sky blue eyes shimmering with determination. "I am going to do a background check on Yukako Yamagishi, perhaps I find out if they have a vacation residence and what her family is like." You stated putting on the black hat on your gelled back short hair. "Perhaps I should go to the Hirose household and try to talk them out of it to call the police and keep calm...." You muttered furrowing his eyebrows.

Meanwhile:

"It won't open! This is awful!" Koichi screamed desperately fiddling with the combination lock on the door leading to the bathroom hurriedly, trying to answer the question pinned on the door: What year did Columbus discover the new continent? The answer is the lock's combination. "It was also a movie title, wasn't it? But it looked really long so I did not watch it... I have a-almost got it...." He shouted urgently, eyes wide, sweat tickling down his face as he could not hold still, frantically trying to get the right answer. "One, four, zero, zero... Um...." He squeaked.... But it was already too late, tears in the corners of the young teenagers blue eyes, having soiled his pants....

-

Folding a clean pairs of pants, putting it inside a closet, Yukako kept silent, he beautiful black wavy hair falling gently as she stared at a vase full of pink roses in front of her, their sweet fragrance reaching her nose. Koichi standing in the same room next to the windows, looking ashamed on the ground, and now in a clean change of clothing.

".... I washed your underwear and your pajama pants for you." Yukako spoke up calmly, not noticing Koichi gripping onto the hem of his shirt frustrated as he turned around to face him in confusion. "What is wrong? I will not know if you do not say anything." She added a bit annoyed as Koichi began to blush in shame, glancing to the side nervously.

"I-I am a first-year in high school...." He whispered humiliated. "This is just the worst. This.... goes beyond being embarrassed. I feel like an awful human being. Please, stop this already." He trembled as Yukako stood next to the large wooden table, listening to the grey-haired boy's words. "You hate me now, don't you? You think I am pathetic, don't you?" He asked defeated as Yukako's eyes widened in surprise gasping but Koichi did not let her speak up. "Just let me go home already." He begged softly. "What could you possibly like about me, after I peed my pants?"