"What? You have a flight, too?" taka niyang tanong sa lalaki.

He smirked and put back his glasses. Kelly eyed his very casual wardrobe. He was wearing a light gray sweater in crew neck, chinos and penny loafers. A shining Rolex watch was on his wrist and based on her judgemental eyes for luxuries, she'll bet her life that it probably cost a hundred thousand dollars.

"Yes. Want to see my plane ticket?" He asked. You can hint the playfulness on his face.

"You didn't tell me. What country? Business trip again?"

He just shrugged and glanced at her clothes.

"You won't really tell me, Caleb?" usisa niya parin.

He sighed. "I'll go to Hongkong, too. Got a problem with that?"

Umawang ang labi niya. She doesn't want to assume that he'll go there for her but well..

"Anong gagawin mo doon?"

Caleb paused, like he was thinking deeply about something. "I don't know. Watch your shoot?" He nodded at his self. "I'm sure I'll think about something to do once I'm there.. "

Hindi naman sa ayaw niya pero.. talaga? May oras ito?

"But.. you have work. "

He smiled. "Don't worry, the company won't fail. And I can always work through my laptop. "

Ngumuso na lang siya dahil gusto niya rin naman iyon. They can hang out or something there!

Pinagtitinginan ng tao si Caleb. Kadalasan mga dalaga. Akala siguro nila Hollywood star ang lalaki dahil sa tindig nito. Plus the wayfarers!

"Let's go there.. " turo niya sa isang souvenir shop na nakita niya sa hindi kalayuan. Caleb nodded before pulling their suitcases. Wala namang dala ang lalaki maliban sa maliit na maleta kaya't sa kabilang kamay ay hila-hila rin nito ang kan'ya.

Ngumiti siya nang makitang may tinitindang sombrelo sa loob ng shop. It was a simple black baseball cap with a small letterings of PHILIPPINES at the side. She bought it and immediately went to Caleb's direction.

Caleb was looking on his phone when Kelly went out of the shop. She walked the distance between them, tiptoed and fixed his hair. She felt him stop with her move so despite of the burning face, she continued putting the stands of his hair in right places. Sunod ay dahan-dahan niyang ipinatong sa buhok nito ang sombrelo.

She laughed and playfully lower it. Now he looks.. unrecognizable! Parehas na sila!

Caleb groaned. "Won't this look more suspicious?"

Napatigil siya at nag-isip. "No! This is airport! There's a lot of them wearing a cap! Minsan may face mask pa! Kaya ayos lang ito!" determinado niyang sinabi, nasisiyahan sa get up nilang dalawa. She's sure that they look cute together!

"Fine.. " Caleb trailed off and glanced at her outfit again. "But you're the one who really stands out. Many's watching you.. " sabi nito na para bang napakalaking problema iyon.

She giggled. "It's fine! Totally! I'm sure they find me pretty! And what if I'm a head turner? I'm a model so I should make everyone turn their heads on me!"

Marahang tumawa si Caleb sa kan'ya. "I thought you're in disguise right now?"

"Well.. " malambing siyang ngumiti sa lalaki. "Hindi ko naman sinasadya, e. Is it my fault that I stood out too much in this crowd? Nagcap at aviators na nga ako't lahat.. " Hindi na niya pinatapos because she's starting to sound ridiculous!

"Right. You're not the one to blame. You're just too pretty.. " Caleb agreed with her. She felt shy with his compliment eventhough she received that from many every damn time.