"I promise after this upcoming week, we can do stuff together." She gave me a weak smile but that was the best I could do for right now. I'm very focused on my career right now and sadly, it sometimes gets in the way of my personal life but there's nothin' I can do about that.

"Can we talk about something else?" I nodded. "Choose something."

"You."

"I said choose something-"

"I chose the topic of you, you dumbass." She instantly mugged me but her face softened and the laughter came bubbling through.

"Well what about me?"

"I want you. You already live with me. We spend a lot of time together when we both aren't working. Got a good ass friendship goin' on, but I want more than just that with you." I figured the worst she could do was just say no because she doesn't wanna jeopardize what good thing we got goin' on.

"Tyga, I've told you so many times-"

"And each time it just went in one ear and out the other." She gave me a stale look. "You remember the fun we had back when we were together, no reason why we can't start somethin' new."

"You don't even seem like you would have time for a relationship-"

"I'd make time."

"What about tours-"

"You'd come with." She was starting to get irritated with the quick answers but she should know I have all the answers. "Every King needs his Queen Chyna and I'm lookin' at my Queen."

"Fine Tyga. We'll try things again." I stood up and reached across the table, where she met me in the middle and gave me a kiss. "Better not fuck up."

"Right back at you."

*The Next Day*

I arrived at the studio bright and early, it was so early, not the even the rooster was up but Chris and I needed to utilize this studio time. I can't wait till I get my own studio, then I don't have to deal with all this scheduling bullshit.

I slipped off my jacket and set it down on the chair behind me. Looking around at all the sliding buttons on the panel in front of me, I could already imagine the beats I'd be making-

"Oh my God! It's actually Tyga!" I heard a female scream which caused me to jump a little. "I'm sorry for startling you, it's just- I'm such a big fan, oh my God I love you and your music." She said with he hands over her mouth and pure excitement in her eyes.

"Alls good, don't even trip. You're a fan? That's wassup but what are you doin' here? This is a closed studio?"

"My parents own this studio actually. I sometimes stay here and play around with different beats and mix something up."

"Oh for real?" She nodded. "That's coo' you got any beats I could hear?"

"Um, no. I don't save them or anything. I make them and then they just kind of disappear- oh my God am I interrupting? I'm so sorry-"

"I haven't even started or anything. I just got here not even a full five minutes ago but you got me curious about your beats. Till Chris comes, wanna put somethin' together so I can hear?" I took a good look at her and she had a cute figure. She looked about 18 or 19 and had a nice smile. I stepped aside and pulled up a chair for her and plugged in a second set of headphones for her.

"I'm Trina by the way." She settled into her seat and put on her headphones.

"Nice to meet you. Do you hang around here often?" She nodded. "You've met a lot of other musicians huh?"

"A lot of others. This is the first time I've seen you though."

"This is my first time recording at this studio. The other one I used to go to was full and I needed to get to a studio fast so I found this one." She worked everything like a professional. Like as if she had every last dial and button memorized to a T.

"Ohh, well I hope you come here often. It's a very private studio. I'm not supposed to be here right now but I didn't know you were scheduled. I failed to look at the board."

***

"So who was you jammin' with?" Chris asked as he spun around in his chair.

"That's Trina. She's the daughter of the owners of this studio."

"Ohhh, she seemed happy to be near you."

"She's a big fan and she can put together a beat pretty quick. She spends a lot of time here. Listen to this, it's not finished but it's what she started while I was waiting for you." I handed him the headphones and played the beat we scrapped from earlier.

"That's a sick beat. I already like her and I don't even know her but I'm honestly exhausted. Been in here for fourteen hours with only one break." He said setting the headphones down. "Let's call it a day already. We can start again on Monday."

"I agree. We got a good start. I already know Chyna's waitin'." Gathering our things, Chris headed out first while I went to shut down everything-

"I can just lock up." Trina said as she stepped into the room.

"Nah, I can. It's all good." I assured as I slipped my jacket back on, adjusting the hood in the back and pulling it over my head. "But thanks for the studio time and keepin' me company." I held the door open for her and stepped out of the building after her. My keys in hand and phone in the other, I was ready to jet home.

"No problem. So when's the next day you're coming here?" She's since calmed down her excitement but I could still tell she was O.D hype underneath that now calm exterior.

"Monday. You gon' be here too?" She nodded eagerly. "Coo', I'll see you then. Thanks again." I gave her a friendly hug and said my final goodbye before walking around the building to the back where my Maybach was.

Hopping inside, I wasted not another second here. Went crusin' through the streets of downtown L.A. The city bright as can be, not even the stars could be seen but you could see women walking the streets heading to clubs and niggas dressed down walking right by them.

I let out a yawn but had a smile left over on my face when I sat back and took a brief look at my life. For now, I got a life that's fit for a King.

*Chyna P.O.V.*

Tyga and I were supposed to have dinner together but I guess that wasn't going to happen tonight.

After I finished my plate, I blew out the candles on the table and took my plate to the kitchen, putting it in the dishwasher and putting away the leftover steak.

I wasn't even going to be mad or upset about this. He said he had a lot of work to do and I shouldn't have had the high expectation that he'd be home for dinner. It's only the second night so I'll cut him a break.

I turned off all the lights and made my way up the stairs. Pulling down the zipper to my dress and pulling my arms out of the sleeves as I walked to our room. My heels came off and were set next to the closet door and my dress was laid over the back of a chair.

Crawling into bed and pulling the covers up over my shoulder, I snuggled into my pillow and closed my eyes.

I know I'll see him when I wake up.