Chapter 7: I cant ever stay the same.

"Guys stop!" I was running after everyone. "Stop right now! Guys I swear!" Good thing I was in track. I was able to run a block ahead of them and stop them.

"What? How'd you? Whaaaaaaaaaait a minute."

I smirked. Everyone was giving me scared looks. Miguel must have started running a couple minutes after me because he was being chased by faith right up to me. Wait- scratch that. She stopped by everyone else and Miguel stopped by me. I was enjoying everyone's scared faces. Miguel was staring at Tielle, sadly. Oh. I thought. He still likes her.

"Run!"

I was so distracted with joy i didn't realize everyone was running past us. 24 against 2. Dang it.

I turned around to see everyone stopped-again. They all split like the Red Sea and walking through was PARKER. "Our turn Miguel. Run!"
____________________________________________________________
"I can't believe you never told me any of this."

"Im so-"

"You used makeup? How did you even-"

"My friends bought it for me."

"Ok and how did you lea-"

"Teachers don't care how long we are in the bathroom."

"Ok Miguel get in here."

She was so agitated. I can't believe it came to this. She found out. My mom found out. PARKER told her.

It's the one who fights the most that gets treated like a failure.
The person who has the guts not to cry.
The one who had troubles all her life.
The one who was the reason of the fight.
And because of all her bravery,
She was betrayed by the person she thought was right.

"Don't ever. EVER. Think your my daughters friend. Not even my sons."

"But-"

"Get OUT of my house. And I'll be contacting your mother."

That time I said I told my mom and teachers... I was lying. Sometimes. I just want to feel bad for myself. I know I should but I didn't.

Miguel walked out of the house with his head down. My mom sent everyone else home except PARKER. Me and Caleb were on the verge of tears, although Parker was just smirking.

"Thank you Evans. you get going now."

"Ya Ev-ans. why don't you leave, get hit by a bus, and never come back."