Chapter 1: Grief , Hatred and Forgiveness.

General POV.

It had been weeks since Jack had been taken by the Kraken. And the crew of the former Black Pearl was sailing towards Singapore.

Barbossa had been talking about an map towards Worlds end.

And we had to retrieve it In Singapore.

The ship was small and not so fast as the Pearl so the sailing took weeks.

Rose was still not herself.

She was clinging to the fact that they could save Jack.

But she needed to trust Barbossa for it.

The man who killed her father. And she had killed him with Jack and Will but she had a part in it.

Elizabeth and Will were distancing from each other and it was a weird thing to see.

Elizabeth was trying to do everything in her power to help the search for Jack.

And Will tried desperately to help. Because he didn't want to lose her.

Ana Maria and the others of the crew were trying to keep their head up. And help Rose get through her grief.

But it was horrible Rose didn't want to grief. She wanted Jack back. And that was what they were doing.

Tia Dalma was with the crew to help them sail towards Worlds end.

She had insisted almost like she knew more the others.

'We've almost reached Singapore Rosemary' Gibbs was at the door of the captain's quarters with some food.

'I know it's hard. But Barbossa has a plan.. I think you should talk to him. Otherwise he will take Elizabeth with him. But we all think it's for the best he takes you' Gibbs said the last part a bit more silent so Elizabeth won't hear.

Elizabeth had been quite the swordsman, but she wasn't nearly as good and trained as Rosemary.

Tia Dalma approached.

'Let me talk to her.' She said with a smile and took the food from Gibbs she opened the door of the captain's quarters were Rose had been locking herself up for the past weeks.

'I'm coming in Dear.' Tia Dalma said, as she was entering the room.

She placed the tray on the small table.

'How are you holding up?' She asked while walking over to Rose.

Rose sat up on the bed. Looking up at Tia Dalma.

Her eyes were tear stained.

'I know it's hard to lose your loved one.' Tia Dalma started.

'I've lost mine to the sea. ' She said softly wiping a tear from Rose her face.

'But. There is a chance you can get yours back. So please. Do everything you must to see your Sparrow back.' Tia said a bit more stern.

'I know it's hard to face the man who killed your father.' She started.

'How do you know Barbossa killed my dad.' Rose suddenly asked.

'Oh dear, I know so much.' Tia said with an smirk.

'But he is willing to help you and the crew get him back. He wants the Pearl and Jack is with the Pearl. So he won't rest till he has her.' Tia said while wiping away another tear.

'Rosemary Rivers.

You're without a doubt one of the most amazing female pirates I have ever seen. Where is your fighting spirit. ' Tia said standing up.

'You can and you will save Jack Sparrow.

You can face Barbossa. And without you, who will keep Barbossa in line.' Tia Dalma said with an wink.

And suddenly it clicked for Rose.

She stood up.

'You're right.. Jack wouldn't let Barbossa stand in his way..' she looked up and straightened her shoulders.

'Let me pick something to wear because these things are horrible and I be right out to hear his plan.' Rose said to Tia Dalma and she smirked and nodded leaving the room.

Everyone jumped to Tia Dalma when she walked out of the room.

'Did she say something?' Elizabeth asked.

'How did she look?' Ana Maria said.

'Is she all right?' Gibbs asked.

Rose could hear them and she smirked.

She had missed them and she shook her head in embarrassment for staying away from them this long.

She brushed her hair out. And put on a red blouse. She pulled her black corset over it. it was more like an Gilet but with an corset in the back.

Rose put on her tight brown pants and her knee high boots.

She tightened the corset and put her hat on her head.

She took her belt with gun and sword and put it on.

Rose took an deep breath. As she stood in front of the door.

'Yes I did.

I look great.

And I'm fine thanks for asking Mr Gibbs.' Rosemary said. As she pushed open the door.

'Where's Barbossa I need to talk to him.' Rose said while wetting her bottom lip.

'ROSE!' almost the whole crew yelled and they wanted to flew around her neck.

But before they had reached her Barbossa cut in.

'Miss. Rivers how nice to see you.'

'Barbossa.' Rose replied looking up to the helm.

'We need to talk' Barbossa said while walking down the small stairs.

'Yes we do.' Rose snapped at him.

'Don't think I forgot you killed my father.' Rose bit to him.

'You killed me for it. don't you think we're even?' Barbossa said with a sly smile.

'You're here aren't you?

So there for you aren't dead' Rose said cutting him off.

The sly smile disappeared and a smirk came back for it.

'I like you Miss Rivers.

Feisty. And a true pirate.' Barbossa said.

'I don't need your flattering talk captain Barbossa.

I want to know what we need to do to get Jack back.' Rose said to him.

'Ah, well Miss Rivers. I did come up with a great plan.' Barbossa said.

'EVERYONE! GATHER ROUND' ! ' Barbossa yelled and all the crewmembers gathered around Barbossa and Rose.

'Now listen carefully.' Barbossa began.