𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐖𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐄.

"𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆."

Suho analyzed the girl's face, coming to the conclusion that whatever she was about to say wasn't going to be something he would enjoy listening to.
"What's wrong?" he eyed the girl's worry filled face.
"Well I know you won't believe me so you need to follow me so you see it for yourself." she said grabbing Suho's hand and taking him outside. How was she supposed to tell him this? Was it right for her to do it? She just wanted the best for him but would it make him hate her or was he going to accept it... She had to do it whether she wanted to or not there was no way Sooyoung would willingly just let him love someone who was betraying him.

They followed where the two were walking before catching up to them, Sooyoung tapped Jukyung's shoulder as the brunette turned around. Her eyes widened as a look terror painted over her face. "S-suho... what are you doing here.... with Sooyoung..."
"Shouldn't I be asking you two that? What are you doing here with Seojun?" he said holding back tears.
"Didn't you guys break up?" Seojun looked at the two with an arched eyebrow.
"BROKE UP?! What do you mean we're dating." Suho scoffed.
"Jukyung told me you guys broke up a few days ago because you lost feelings for her..." The Han boy eyed the brunette.
"Wow Jukyung... not only are you cheating on Suho but your lying to Seojun too? I knew something was off with you." Sooyoung said with hostility lacing her voice, it shocked the two boys standing with her she had never sounded this mad at anything.
"I-I'm really sorry I liked you both but didn't know what to do.." she mumbled.
"We're breaking up." Suho said and walked off dragging Sooyoung with her.
"You're disgusting" Seojun said storming off leaving a confused girl.

"Damn I didn't know you had THAT in you" Sooyoung said catching her breath
"What did you think? I was going to date her after she's practically just played me AND my best friend?" he said running his hands through his hair in frustration. Sooyoung stood there watching him. How did he look THIS good whilst being angry she will never know.
"Well I guess you should focus on your career?" Sooyoung said trying to relief the tension that was becoming unbearable.
"I have an idea!" Suho said looking at the ravenette. "I dont know if you'll like it though." 
"Tell me" the girl smiled.
"Lets fake date." 
"WHAT?!" the girl choked on air. "WE haven't spoken in years and you want us to fake date?!"
"Yeah. pretty much" Suho shrugged "I know you can't resist me" he said winking at the girl
"WHAT NO! I'll only agree because I'm a nice perso-" she was cut off by Suho with a smirk 
"Because you love me" he leaned in toward her as she stumbled back.
"HELL NO"

# 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 !

I'm incredibly sorry for being inactive I've had school for the past few months and i've honestly barely had the motivation to do homework let alone update stories T-T I rlly hope this *extremely* short chapter can sort of create good foreshadowing bc i cant be assed to post anything else SORRYYY