𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐇𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋. Her simplicity was beautiful to him, her silky black hair dropping to her shoulders, her brown captivating eyes it all just showed a glow. A glow much happier than the one she had all those years ago. The white lacey dress she wore just added to the princess look.

Jukyung noticed her boyfriend staring at the girl and was livid, the amount audacity a mere secretary had to be in the same room as them disgusted her. How dare she even think she was good enough to meet Suho again? Was she that hungry for attention? Why did Jukyung care anyways? Because Suho had money in reality she was interested in Seojun ever since the boy had left for America.

Sooyoung was enjoying the evening she did feel quiet a bit of tension between her and the brunette but she decided to shrug it off. The last thing she wanted was some drama. She decided to talk to Sooah but her phone buzzed.

"I need to go to work soon so I've got to leave but I hope you have a great evening" she said giving a hug to the short haired girl. She bid goodbye to everyone else and headed out to go.

𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄. They never had many customers in the evening but her boss seemed to have a personal problem with her and would make her stay the shift even if there wasn't any work to do. So bored as usual Sooyoung stared into space reminiscing on random memories she had with Suho, the recent encounters had shaken the girl, it was obvious really, seeing your first love happy with someone else hurt a lot. It had brought up all those feelings all again, the anger, the sadness, the betrayal and even the love she had for him, but she wanted to see him happy and if his happiness meant she was just an extra in his love story then so be it. 

A man walked up to the girl who was still unknown of the presence in front of her. He admired the girl before shaking off his thought and clearing his throat. Looking up Sooyoung saw a tall figure standing in front of him she looked up a bit higher to see the face she wanted to see least, Mr. Lee Suho. 

"What can I get you?" she said bluntly earning an odd look from the boy.

"Can I get a milkshake" he said standing there. 

"Vanilla right?" she said looking at his face glistening in the store lights. 

"Yeah how did you know?"  he glanced at the girl who was getting the ingredients. 

"I knew you better than anyone remember?" she smiled earning a chuckle from the boy "Wait where's you're girlfriend? Do you need me to make one for her too?" 

"No actually add another one to my order" he looked at the girl with a grin. 

"Okay there's two vanilla milkshakes Do you want anything else?" she said as the boy shook his head indicating a no. "Alright then have a nice evening" she waved showing her beautiful heart smile which made his heart skip a beat

"Come on I brought the drink for you" he said pointing to a table with his head.

"I haven't finished my shift yet..." she said looking at him with pure confusion 

"So what? I'll cover up for you" he said taking her hand making butterflies shoot up through Sooyoung. 

"Alright" she said taking a seat in front of him taking a sip of the drink the girl's eyes lit up. "It's delicious oh my god" 

"I know right? Back then you didn't know how to cut a sandwich" the boy laughed.

"Hey I could cut better sandwiches than you" she frowned "Remember the time you tried to back me a cake for my birthday but set the batter on fire" Suho widened his eyes.

"You remember that?" he looked at the girl in pure awe. 

"Of course I do that was hilarious look I even have a photo of when you ended up buying a plain cake and decided to decorate it" she looked through her phone and showed it to the boy.

Date: 8 Sep 2017

He looked at the photo and smiled, it was a relief he wasn't the only one who held onto these memories

He looked at the photo and smiled, it was a relief he wasn't the only one who held onto these memories. Smiling the two enjoyed the peaceful silence, it felt comforting to be with your love again. 

Sooyoung caught a glance of Jukyung walking with... Seojun? Widening her eyes she looked a little closer to see them linking arms with each other. The girl felt terrible, terrible that she didn't have the nerve to go outside and beat the living daylights out of Suho's so called love, terrible that she wasn't able to find the courage to tell him about this, terrible that Suho had left her and decided to date this monster of a girl. 

Suho noticed her clenched fists and was about to turn around but was stopped when the raven haired girl put her hand on top of his he widened his eyes and looked at the girl who looked both hurt and infuriated. 

"What's wrong?" he looked into her eyes.

"There's something you need to know." 

# 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 !

Oh my god. Jukyung hate club where? Can't believe she had the audacity TT

I am so sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to post
something but didn't have the motivation.