41.I Like You Better

Start from the beginning

As he said, he glanced at Li Jiao, his eyes were stained with star-spotted smiles.

"Now, do you still feel dreaming?"

Li Jiao touched her bracelet and shook her head with a smile.

"No."

"Instructor, thank you."

Bells, Zhang Jiu Ling, Jiu Ling, bells.

Did she wear the instructor on her hand?

My God, I'm so excited! ! ! !

No, I have to calm down, I want to get into the refrigerator for a while now!

"Li Jiao."

"En? What's the matter, instructor."

"I am not your instructor right now," Zhang Jiu Ling's dark eyes were deep and quiet.

"So, you don't need to call me an instructor."

"Then I..." Li Jiao looked at him carefully, and said tentatively.

"Call you... Jiu Ling... is it okay?"

"Yes."

"..."

Because I was going to see the military parade before, it was not convenient to drive. Zhang Jiu Ling called a friend earlier and asked someone to come over and drive the big jeep away.

Anyway, Li Jiao's house was also close to this side, and the two of them slowly squeezed the road back.

It may be because Li Jiao has just experienced a "thrilling" event, and it has been a long time for Li Jiao to calm down.

Walking outside the community, she couldn't believe what had just happened.

She stopped, looked at the person, and asked seriously.

"Teach... Jiu Ling, are we now... a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship?"

After speaking, she carefully paid attention to his expression, her eyes timid.

Zhang Jiu Ling looked at her for a long time, nodded slightly, and paused intentionally.

"It seems... so."

At the moment when she heard the answer, Li Jiao wanted to scream crazy groundhog, and even cleared her teacher and father Van Gogh from the studio. Best, can celebrate with hundreds of loud fireworks!

It will take a long time to just listen to it!

My God, her prayers for so long finally worked!

Instructor, finally blinded, no, he saw me! !

...

Before entering the community, Li Jiao touched the small bell on the bracelet. Ning eyebrows thought for a while, took off the red cherry head ropes from her two little braids and put them in Zhang Jiu Ling's hands.

"Instructor, I don't have anything by my side now, I'll give you these two head ropes."

"Later, I will replace it with another one for you to make up."

"..."

Seeing the little girl who hopped into the community, Zhang Jiu Ling looked down at the two red cherry head ropes in his hand, the redness was dripping, just like the real thing.

Raise the corner of his mouth slightly, and feel good.

The little girl's thoughts are always strange.

...

Later, Liu Zi and Wang Haonan drove a big jeep and came to find Zhang Jiu Ling.

In the car, Wang Haonan saw the two hair ropes on Zhang Jiu Ling's wrists, which were actually two little red cherries, something like a girl's house.