Something Is Coming

Before you guys read this story I wanted to say something. I wouldn't had written this story if it wasn't because of two people.

Raiyanark, a good friend that inspired me to write and give me ideas for the story and providing some of the images that are in the story.

Unidentified562, for giving me advice and giving me enough confidence to write my story.

I don't know how could I thank them. And for this update I apologize for it being late. A lot has happened and I don't know how to explain everything. But I manage through, So again thank you for your patience.
_______________________________________________

( 3rd person Pov )

Dasha and Nataliya were standing there, Dasha was embarrassed because her old uniform was a bit tight and it was making her butt look huge. Which didn't help because Nika was giving her that look that meant she was going to have a lot of fun.Nataliya on the other hand was having the best time of her life, because not only her old uniform was in perfect condition,it was like a glove it fit her perfectly. Both of ware waiting for answers, mostly Dasha because she was nervous, But Nataliya was proud. Soon they've got their answer.

Y/n: WoW, mama, grandma you two look awesome. You two look like you could fight an entire Army by yourselves.

Sadly the young y/n had no idea that they actually did fought an army and won. Dasha was a bit nervous because she didn't want her child too find about her past. But Nataliya was extremely proud and wanted too tell the young child about their time in the military, but decided not, not until she got permission from Dasha.

Anna:yeah mom, you look great. Where did you kept that costume? Me and Sofiya had never seen it before?

Sofiya: Yeah, we never did?

Dasha was now on the edge, she didn't want anyone to find anything about her past, she only told Nika about this and she understood it. Before the daughters could prey any more information about her past, Nika enter field to stop them.

Nika: Girls, I don't feel all right, can you please start the bath for me please?

Both of the girls were puzzled, but they didn't complain, so they got up and took y/n with them. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, the two bears looked at each other, then the younger one went towards the door. She yelled and asked who it was?

Dasha: who is it?

???: hello, is this the Akulova's household? My name is Derek ray, I'm with the annual fur strength competition, can you open the door?please? I have a package to deliver to you and your family.

Dasha was wondering why would the fur competition send a package?

Dasha: may I ask what is the package?

Derek: sure, it is your sponsorship, they want you to take some pictures and post it online, I don't know what's inside but please can you open the door? My hands are getting tired.

Dasha went towards the door and opened it, it was a human.