Taehyung looked up at her and said, ''I have nowhere to change, y'know?''

''Change here; I don't have a problem with that.'' Taehyung was fine to do it as long as she didn't bother with it.

''You sure? I won't ask twice.''

''I am a lesbian, Kim. Quit it and change up.'' Taehyung breathed out with a slight smirk and spoke up in a tease. ''And I am gay, so I'm fine with it too.''

And just because of a simple dress, they exposed each other's sexualities. Taehyung was hoping Soyeon wouldn't start crushing on him since many girls were already flirting with him. It was not a problem if they were beautiful or ugly, short or tall; he just preferred men.

And Soyeon, maybe some things will be explained. After some time, Taehyung was planning to ask about this Minnie girl, but now he had to impress the female idol for a good reputation.

Taehyung threw his clothes away so they wouldn't be seen if they came, and Soyeon quickly stood on his toes to fix Taehyung's hairstyle. She was not a tall one, after all. ''Great, now hopefully you will be seen by her. Don't worry about Jeon; he doesn't deserve the special treatment.''

''Oh.'' Taehyung smiled. ''I don't worry about him even a bit.'' The previous sample song was done playing, and the newest single was out loud and heard in the halls. Taehyung managed to learn the choreography and lyrics after forty minutes of hard work.

ConsideringHis mind was working fast, memorising memorizingquickly;es quickly, maybe that his one of the talents. Considerring the fact that he had never been to dancing classes, Taehyung was very good.

''Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me.'' Taehyung heard the saying and opened his eyes, putting on a'mask' one with an innocent smile.

He breathed out, and Soyeon sat aside, watching the beautiful woman. ''I was not expecting you here today.''

The woman slightly clapped and walked over to the boy with a smile on her lips. ''You really got me impressed and very pleased to see someone singing and dancing like this, especially a student, not even a rookie.'' The blonde girl said, ''May I know your name, please?''

''Ah, Kim Taehyung.'' He bowed down when she bent over for a handshake. Taehyung quickly eyed Jeongguk with a slight smirk, having deep eye contact with each other while bowing down to the elder woman.

Jeongguk was biting his tongue inside, even though it was not his true wish to meet her; it was going to be a big plus to his future career. ''You really have talented students in this school, Mr.Jeon.'' She said, making the principal fakely smile too.

''Only the best for Cheong A.'' He said this, gritting his teeth. ''But please, let me show you the university, Mrs.''

''Ah, of course, of course.'' But before Taehyung had the chance to jump in happiness, he got noticed by his idol, and Somi told him one last thing.

''Hey Taehyung, don't give up on your dreams, okay?'' She spoke up in English, hoping the others understood her. ''I promise I won't.'' the brunette answered, also in English, and smiled at her. His English was terrible, but it was understood, at least.

All of them left together with the K-pop idol, and Soyeon immediately ran to Taehyung, who fell to the floor in happiness. ''Good job, Kim! Bet my cousin is dying inside.

''You really want to play a game, huh, Kim?'' They heard the door being opened again angrily, showing the ravenette with mad eyes. Taehyung sat a bit on the floor, running fingers through his hair. ''What, jealous now? She knows about my talent.'' He made a stronger voice, more likely sounding like an aygo on purpose.