"Nah I'm finna just chill you can drive"he shrugged getting the kids into the seats and putting on the seat belts.

Okay daddy.

We got in and I immediately reversed out of the drive way.

"You got any plans today?"Kaine asked as I shook my head.

"Nah not really I just need to speak to a couple of people today regarding my business"I said making a left turn.

"Okay that's good I'm happy that you actually are serious bout this shit and whatever you decide to do I know you finna be successful"he flashed a smile at me.

"Thanks I'm just nervous".

"Why you nervous...talk to me baby girl".

"See the thing is I wanna do a clothing line but like what if people not gone fuck with my shit"I said as I sighed heavily.

"You a beautiful smart women ofcourse they finna like em"he licked his lips.

"Thanks"I smiled"how is yo arm".

"It's good you don't have to worry bout all that"he chuckled looking at his watch.

"You going somewhere?"I questioned him but he shook his head "Naw".

I pulled up to the gate at the school,there was a girl with braids...she pretty as fuck for real.

I stopped the car then I went out to open for the kids

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I stopped the car then I went out to open for the kids.

"Have a good day and behave for me okay?".

They nodded "yes mama".

"Great off y'all go"I smiled then I turned to the teacher and greeted her sweetly.

I noticed Kaine and this girl staring at each other like am I missing something.

"Hey Kaine"she smiled at him,Kaine only nodded his head...

"Kaine am I lost or sum why she calling you by your first name"I asked turning to him.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm Lamira..me and Kaine use to be neighbours"she smiled but I wasn't feeling her energy at all.

"Can we leave"I asked Kaine he only nodded again.

I drove out that muhfucker and sped home cause Why tf not and I still need to take Kaija to school.

I climbed out of the car, Kaine followed behind me and grabbed my hand "why you acting up we was cool".

"Nothing I just wanna sleep"I lied going into the house.

He lifted his hand and and I kinda ducked making him look at me like I was crazy.

"Why you flinching I ain't gon' hit you"he shook his head"ion do that bullshit nomore".

Oh..kay

"Can I go now like you hurting me".

"Tarji I swear nothing going on with me and that girl....you just got trust issues"he grabbed my hand.

"Can you blame me"I questioned him, he only looked down and didn't say anything.

"I didn't come back in yo life to hurt you and shit"he added.

I sighed "Kaine I just don't wanna lose you..we been through so much shit together even if most is negative I can't be without you".

He pulled me to his chest and whispered "I swear I ain't finna do you wrong baby".

"I hope you mean it nigga"I mumbled pulling away from him, I walked to the kitchen as he followed behind me.

Kaija was sitting on the island holding up pictures and she just kept laughing.

"Girl why you laughing"I asked her and she turned the pictures around, I started laughing too when I seen them.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Kaine this you"I laughed grabbing the pictures.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He educated

"Mane where did y'all find this shit"he said grabbing the picture from me.

"You look cute for what its worth"I smiled as Kaija nodded.

"Can you help me with my math homework"Kaija asked him.

"I use to get straight zeros for math"Kaine lied straight through his teeth.

"You lying".

"I know"he mugged us.

"Oh and this came in for you"Kaija said handing me a unopened envelope.

"I'm going to prepare for school"she said getting on her feet and going to her room.

I opened the letter and pulled out a small note.

"I know what you did to Kenza call me and if you don't best believe I'm snitching"I read out loudly looking at Kaine.

"Who is this"he questioned reading the note again.I shrugged "ion know I'm bout to see" I said calling the number.

It rang a few times until it was answered.

"Hey Tarjiana"she answered making my eyes pop out like deadass no bullshit...

Lonella

"What the fuck you want"I asked her putting the phone on speaker.

"I mean isn't it obvious"she giggled.

"No I don't know...and you accusing me of something I didn't do"I mumbled looking around.

"So you didn't stab Kenza to death?"she asked starting her annoying giggle again.

I sighed "what do you want".

"Kaine".

Is highschool coming back to haunt me or what.