"Oh? Are you implying that you'll take me on?" Chara muses, spreading her arms invitingly. Her eyes flare a hungry crimson, as she feels her blood pumping for a fight.

She hates fighting when there's an active audience, but, a decent fight is worth a few lives-

"I won't take you on. I'll kill you." She hears Aria speak- right next to her ear.

"Oh..." She forgot. Aria's speed is unmatched when she's full.

"Hehe, someone's on fire today." Crimson eyes meet the blue ones, sharing an equally large intent to kill each other.

"Ya bet, shorty," Aria replies, licking her fangs provocatively, and giving a smile that hides her malicious intent well. 

"My, trying to step on my nerves, are we? I may be short, but at least my parents loved me." Clara smugly replies, trying to evoke a moment of weakness in Aria. But Aria senses this, as she replies:

"Oh, that a good one. But I'm sorry, as much as I'd like to just unmask yar face and make ya deepthroat it right this moment, I have..." She pauses and, and glances up to your room with a fond smile, before looking back at Chara and ending with "Priorities."

It happens, but nobody sees it, as Aria vanishes after taking another step.

A second later, she's in your cell, towering over you, looking down at you with an ear to ear smile, and fondness brimming in her slit eyes. She scans your head to toe and as she sees that you've got no unhealed wounds, her cheeks flush pink. Like a girl with a childlike crush, she sits down on your torso, straddling you.

"You're just like me now, you know. We match, don't we?" She speaks like she expects your unconscious self to answer. Though, she doesn't wait for it. With a slow, delicate motion, she rips your shirt off, as she says:

"I didn't say this earlier, I'm sorry. Didn't know what I was feeling, nor dared to accept it myself." She sighs heartfully, as she takes off her red t-shirt, and unhooks her bra, before mindlessly tossing it aside. Her breasts bounce a little, as if glad they're finally free.

"But I'll say this now," she cups the sides of your face, as she leans and presses her chest against yours, before biting your ear- enough to draw blood.

"H-huh..?"

Enough to wake you up.

"You're awake. I'm glad." She gazes right into your eyes, as you still try to process what's happening.

"A... Aria..?" You aren't sure. You've never seen her eyes shine this way.

"Yes, baby. It's me, Aria. Your Aria." She smiles, as leans closer, lingering her lips just a breath away from yours.

"Kiss me." She orders.

Your head is clouded, from both just waking up, and from the compassion, you are receiving from Aria. But you know one thing, it's Aria. The same Aria that beat you up, and hurt you in all ungodly ways. The same Aria you hate.

"Mmm." You wrap your hand around her head and pull her into a deep kiss.

You hate her. You really do. But you are also feeling unreasonably close to her, like you are a part of her. Or maybe like a part of her is in you.

"Mm, I love you. So much." She whispers in your ears before she sits up, and looks down at you with lust.

"And therefore, you too, should love me."

...................

"Hurry up!" Sena shouts, as Satsuri's body, that's been beaten to a bloody pulp, is laid on a stretcher by Elena. Chara watches apathetically, as the paramedics pull the stretcher into the back of the ambulance.

The nervous Sena looks on, as the driver gets in, before turning on the vehicle along with its loud siren.

"Satsu, just wait, okay? I'll see you once my shift ends." Sena assures her, despite being uncomfortable with watching her friend in such a sorry state.

"God, she's a mess," Elena says, just as uncomfortable as Sena.

"I've never seen her like this," Sena adds, averting her eyes off her friend.

"Me neither." 

As the doors to the ambulance close, Chara sees something that no one else does.

A malicious, bloody grin plastered on Satsuri's face. It stretches wide, reeking with arrogance.

Knowing something vicious  is to come, Chara simply smirks, and:

"Heh, this might get messy from now."