The Ten Million Bride: Chapter 3

En başından başla

The crowd split as he ran towards the table. He jumped on the table and started to sing as the guild roared with excitement.

(Y/N): "BREADFAN, OPEN UP YOUR ARMS, OPEN UP YOUR PURSE, OPEN UP YOUR VAULT, NEVER NEVER GONNA LOSE IT!"

Kazuma: "I knew he was up to something."

(Y/N): "BREADFAN, YOU GOT IT WRONG, SOME LONGTIME FRIEND'S GONNA LOSE IT IN THE END WHO'S A FOOL! SEAGULL! GIVE IT ALL AWAY, STAY A BIRD, STAY A MAN, STAY A GHOST, STAY WHAT YOU WANNA BE!"

He then proceeded to tear the absolute shit out of the solo, then led them into the best riff in the song. (A/N: Don't @ me.) He skipped the slow section and plowed straight through into the outro.

(Y/N): "SEAGULL! GIVE IT ALL AWAY, STAY A BIRD, STAY A MAN, STAY A GHOST, STAY WHAT YOU WANNA BE!"

The sound of a low E power chord and all the adventurers cheers filled the guild hall. (Y/N) wiped the sweat from his forehead and pushed his hair back.

(Y/N): "Yeah motherfuckers, let's get this party started! Kazuma, drinks!"

Kazuma was one step ahead, already at the bar ordering drinks for the adventurers.

(Y/N): "Alright you helpful bastards, I've got something special for you. I've somehow neglected to show you some of the work of one of the greatest of all time. He was a lean, mean, playing machine that revolutionized guitar for everyone! The late, the great, Jimi Hendrix! Lord knows...I'm a voodoo child!"

(A/N: Let's hope this video doesn't get taken down.)

The crowd silenced themselves to listen to the intro. (Y/N) played with enough feel for every adventurer in that room and then some. He quickly dipped into the intro solo, earning a cheer from the adventurers.

(Y/N): "Well I'll stand up next to a mountain! And chop it down, with the edge of my hand! Yes I'll stand up next to a mountain! And chop it down with the edge of my hand! I'll pick all the pieces, and make and island...Might even raise a little sand! Cause I'm a voodoo child! LORD KNOWS I'M A VOODOO CHILD BABY!"

The spirit of Hendrix must've possessed him, because he played the solo like no other.

(Y/N): "I didn't mean to take all your sweet time. I'll give back to you, one of these days. Said I didn't mean to take all your sweet time. I'll give it right back to you, one of these days. If I don't meet you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one, and don't be late! Don't be late! Cause I'm a voodoo child, voodoo child! LORD KNOWS I'M A VOODOO CHILD BABY!"

The guild signaled their overwhelming approval with thunderous cheers.

(Y/N): "Y'all liked that one, huh? Well it only gets heavier from here! Oh yeah, we're wide open today baby! Tell you what, since everyone seems to know already, I may as well play a fuckin song about it. This is a song about an incredibly special night in a city of incredibly stupid people."