5k Special: Old Ties

(Y/N) raised his head from it's resting place at the end of the couch. Kazuma was tinkering with something, Darkness and Megumin were playing chess again, and Aqua was just kinda laying around like him.

(Y/N): "I'm fuckin bored."

Kazuma: "Then go make a guitar or something."

(Y/N): "I'm out of wood."

Kazuma: "Then go cut down a tree or something."

(Y/N): "I can't find the right tree."

Kazuma: "Then go fishing with Yunyun."

(Y/N): "I looked for her, but I couldn't find her."

Kazuma: "I don't know, just go do something."

(Y/N): "Wow! Why didn't I think of that?"

Kazuma: "Well excuse me, princess. You don't have to be rude."

Megumin: "Explosion!"

Darkness: "I've told you a thousand times, you can't use explosion in chess!"

Megumin: "A great mage is not limited by the rules of others."

(Y/N): "Fuck it, I'm going drinking."

Aqua: "My stash went dry last night, I'll go with you."

(Y/N): "Wanna have a drinking contest?"

Aqua: "Sure."

(Y/N): "How about a bet? Whoever taps out first has to buy the other drinks for a week."

Aqua: "You're on!"

So the two set off towards the guild, ready to get absolutely smashed.

Kazuma: "Those two have a problem."

(Small Timeskip)

(Y/N): "The usual. And keep em coming, I've made a bet."

The bartender nodded, and quickly got to work pouring out the strongest whiskey in the whole town.

???: "You know, that blue hair is really pretty. It suits you."

Aqua: "Why thank you! Of course, it's expected of a goddess such as myself."

Aqua was a goddess, and was naturally pretty. It wasn't the first time that someone had complimented her, and it wasn't the first time that she immediately nullified it with narcissism. But the guy just laughed. (Y/N) took a sip, and turned in his seat to warn him about Aqua before he got himself any deeper.

(Y/N): "I'd steer clear of this crazy woman. She's not all-"

The sound of breaking glass made the guild turn their heads. Sitting in a barstool with shaking hands was (Y/N), his glass of whiskey dropped on the ground. He stared at the long haired man beside Aqua, and held his hand over his mouth. He knew that old leather jacket all too well.

(Y/N): "J-Jason?"

Jason: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N) stood up from his chair and walked over to Jason. He swiftly brought his right fist back, and slammed it straight into Jason's cheek, knocking him to the floor.

Jason: "You mother-"

Jason felt someone grab his collar.

(Y/N): "How?!"

Jason: "How what?!"

(Y/N): "How did you get yourself killed?!"

Jason: "What?!"