𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Zacznij od początku

"Do you need anything? Some water? Or hey, I could make you some of my famous peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?" He asked, tracing a tiny circle on your skin. You laughed at his comment about his sandwiches he always made for you when you were disheartened to cheer you up.

You shook your head, feeling as of you ate anything you would end up sick and you didn't want JJ to have to deal with upchucked PBJ.

There was a pause of silence, the sound of the cricket chirping from outside was the only sound to be heard before JJ's voice slashed through the air.

"Is there anything I can do to get your mind off him?" he inquired, knowing Ben was probably on your mind at the moment.

You thought about it for a few seconds until a notion popped in your head, a light bulb appearing above your head.

"A kiss might help" you uttered, glancing up at the boy to catch his reaction.

"A kiss?" JJ's eyes widened at your statement shocked that you actually wanted a kiss from him.

"I mean it's totally fine if you don't want to, it was just an idea-" you were cut off by a pair of smooth lips pressing against yours firmly. You were startled, to begin with, but slowly melted into the kiss, allowing him to pull your hips against his.

Within a matter of seconds, your lips divided but your noses stayed tip to tip as you both stared into the eyes of the other almost getting lost. 

"Need more?" JJ muttered making his steamy breath roll onto your face. A smile pulled at your lips as you slowly nodded and pulled him back in by the back of his neck.

Within a few minutes, your tongue was already escaping your mouth, finding its way into JJ's as he did the same with his. Your hands were in his hair, tugging at the roots which made him groan against your lips. His hands were all over your body, moving from your jaw down to your hip and all in all just wandering around your body.

With time JJ climbed on top of you, his body pressing you firmly against the mattress. The blonde pulled away for a split second to look down at you. "Is it okay if this goes on the floor?" he breathed out in a whisper as he pointed at the blouse you had on.

"Mhm" you approved and he dived back in kissing you roughly yet gracefully, his fingers unbuttoned your top all the way down so that the front of your upper body was revealed.

Getting tiresome with having his tongue down your throat along with the fact that you were both out of breath, he took a step further and pulled his lips away from yours to transfer them to your neck.

Your fingers found their way into his messy knotted hair once again, pulling on it as he sucked your skin between his swollen lips.

"J..." you almost whispered as your eyes squeezed shut and your mouth fell open in awe at the bubbly sensation he was creating by just giving you a few minor bruises.

He processed to make his way down your chest, skipping over your bra to place his lips on your stomach leaving quick wet kisses all the way down until he got to the waistband of your pants.

Realization suddenly hit the blonde as he pulled away, looking back up at your eyes that were now on him. He couldn't help but wonder if you really wanted this if you were sure you wanted to go this far with him. He was only your best friend in the first place.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" he murmured, licking his lips as his dark lustful eyes scanned over your body that was laid in front of him.