𝐈 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Requested by: ameliaaa_bbbb

You and JJ had been best friends since kindergarten when you started letting the blonde boy use your crayons cause he didn't have any. Luckily, he always returned them. Even if they were broken.

Years passed by and JJ got taller, muscular, and hotter. JJ watched as puberty hit you as well making you turn from a cute little girl to a beautiful young lady.

You both began to catch feelings for one another not just because of looks but because you both were extremely close. JJ was always there for you in your lowest points when nobody else was and you were there to hold the poor boy after being assaulted or insulted by his father.

Both of you had each other's backs and held a bond that nobody could break even if they tried. But just recently you had found yourself getting closer to the boy than you expected. Literally.

Cuddling each other every chance you had, flirting constantly, even going on dates that you called "hanging out" but the only thing that neither of you was brave enough to do was make a move. JJ had always been afraid of rejection since he had been rejected by his own family and you were scared of rejection cause it could ruin your friendship and that was too much to risk.

So here you were now at another party with JJ. He was a party animal and loved the wild scene and being his best friend you were dragged to everyone he when to.

You were leaned up against the wall with a red solo cup in your hand, watching the party before you. People dancing, people drunkenly walking through the crowd, ear-busting music, JJ walking towards you with a pair of sunglasses upside down on his face and a blunt between his lips......

"Having fun?" He asked, removing the blunt from his mouth, inhaling the smoke before blowing it in your face. You scrunched up your nose as you waved the smoke away.

"Give me those" You reached for the sunglasses on his face, pulling them off.

"Ah! The light" He shrieked, covering his eyes with his hands making you roll your eyes cause the room was fairly dark.

You slid the sunglasses over your face upside down just as he had before snatching his blunt making him growl. You shoved it between your lips, trying to look like him.

"Yo wassup? I'm JJ. Wanna, uh, maybe get outta here? My bed is pretty nice" You questioned in a deep voice, trying to impersonate him as you rested your arm on his shoulder.

"I do not sound like that" He growled, stealing the blunt from my lips.

"Yeah, you do"

"Fuck off" he huffed, sticking up his middle finger. He wouldn't admit it but he loved when you teased him and made fun of him.

"Imma get another drink, you want anything?" You implored, taking off the sunglasses and shoving them in the pocket of his cargo shorts. He nodded, shooting you a wink as he leaned against the wall in your place as you began to walk away. You rolled your eyes as a small smile grew on your lips.

You pushed your way through the crowd, trying to find the kitchen where the drinks were. Finally, you found it after squeezing through millions of people. You were refilling your cup along with another cup for JJ when you felt to hands on your hips. You thought it was JJ at first and not having a care in the world about it cause that was a normal thing for JJ to do but you were wrong.