𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3

Okay so a lot of you like this mini series so I'm gonna try to keep it going. Also thank you so much for 4.2k views!!!!! It means a lot to me. Welp here's part 3!

A week had past and JJ was getting impatient. He knew he needed to wait until Y/N was ready but it was killing him. She said a couple weeks which would take forever if it kept going at this pace. One day felt like a whole year so he decided to go to a party. Yeah that would past the time.

JJ sat on a log between Pope and Kiara as they talked about who know what. He took a sip of his beer before scanning the crowd of people.

Finally his eyes landed on a girl. He watched as she took a sip of her drink until he noticed that it was Y/N.

"JJ!" Kiara nudged him.

Hmm?" He looks over at her. "Don't you agree with me?" She asks. "That we should be giving 100 percent to our environment"

"Yeah, sure whatever" he rolls his eyes before standing up. He scans the crowd look for Y/N. Where did she go? He pushed through people as he looked around.

Finally he saw her sitting down by the water watching the waves. Of course. That was one of her favorite things to do.

He walked down to her and plopped next to her. She turned her head and smiled once she saw him.

"Wassup" he says before taking a sip of his beer. "Wasssssssuppp" She fires back. "Oh wow, you're drunk" JJ laughs making her laugh.

"Could you fill me up?" She questions holding out her solo cup. "Haven't you had enough?" He asks. She sticks out her bottom lip and gives him puppy dog eyes.

"Don't look at me like that" JJ puts his huge hand over her face. "Please?" She begs as she moves his hand. He groans before taking her cup and walking back over to the keggar.

"Hey" a voice says from behind her. She turns around to see a guy in a blue polo shirt and a pair of cargo shorts. "Uhh hi?" She looks at him confused.

"Wanna dance?" He asks.

"Absolutely not" She says. "Oh c'mon" he grabs her hand pulling her to her feet. "I said I don't want to" She raises her voice. "Well you might not want to dance but what about this" He states before kissing her roughly. She tried to pull away but he was holding her firmly in place. "Stop" she mumble against his lips.

Finally she was able to pull away. "Get off me!" She shouts, pushing him.

"Hey!" JJ yells, running down to the two. He sits the beers down in the sand then steps between the guy and Y/N. "What's this?" The guy laughs. "Your guard dog?"

"Get out of here before I beat the living shit out of you" JJ growls.

Y/N bit her lip as her panties dampened at the sight of him clenching his jaw and balled up his fists. The veins in his neck and arms popping out as his blonde hair flopped onto his forehead. He always looked so goddamn hot when he was angry and to be honest she didn't know why it turned her on, maybe it was because she was shit-faced.

"Like you could" the guy chuckles until JJ punches him across the face. The guy wiped the blood off his lip before walking back up to the crowd.

"I need to show you something" Y/N says before grabbing his hand and pulling him into the woods.

Once they was far enough that no one could see them. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him roughly. Maybe it was just the alcohol or maybe it was her true feelings showing but something inside of her wanted to be in this moment forever.

She tugged at the roots of his hair making him hum, sending shivers down her spine. His hands slipped under her shirt and started rubbing her sides up and down. JJ pulled away and looked at her eyes.

"What are we doing?" He asks softly.

"I dunno" she giggles. "Let's have sex"

JJ wasn't gonna deny he would love to have sex with her right here, right now. But first of all, she told him to wait for her, and second she was drunk.

"You're drunk" He shakes his head. "Oh, come on" she starts unbuttoning the buttons on his navy blue shirt.

He swallowed the lump in his throat. He didn't know if she would tell him they could be together in the morning or if she would be mad at him when she was sober. Drunk statements were sober thoughts right?

"Oh fuck it" JJ blurts out before crashing his lips against hers.

This one was kinda short.

Word count:836