𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Comenzar desde el principio

You pulled up to his house and tried your best to clean up your running makeup and dry the tears before you got out of the car when you immediately heard a voice holler from the porch.

"Y/n, hey!" A tall figure rose from the couch on the porch, trotting down to you.

"I love your outfit-Wait,what's wrong?" His energetic attitude faded when his eyes landed on your red-rimmed eyes that were still watery.

"Ben" you croaked trying to be strong and hold back the tears which were becoming harder and harder by the second. "He-he cheated on me"

"Oh, Y/n...." the blonde swooned, stepping forward to embrace you in a tight heartwarming hug. "I'm so sorry"

His soft words started the wet tears again. You bit your lips, holding back a sob as you buried your head into his chest, letting out all the tears but eventually you couldn't hold back the cries any longer.

"Hey hey, shh don't cry, I hate seeing you cry" JJ muttered, sticking his bottom lip out as he lifted your chin so he was able to wipe the tears with the pad of his thumb.

"I just-just thought he was the one, I thought he loved me" you sobbed making JJ gently bring your head back to rest in his chest as you continued to cry.

The boy ran his fingers through your hair, trying his best to calm you. He was enraged with the fact that Ben did such a disgusting and cruel thing to someone so precious and remarkable and the fact that you were in love with Ben made it worse. He saw the way you looked at the Kook with a smile or the way you laughed at one of his jokes. You were in love with the guy which broke his heart.

Jj had developed a thing for you ever since you became best friends a couple of years ago. He couldn't help that your laugh brightened his day or he got those jittery butterflies fluttering in the pit of his stomach when you walked into a room. However, he never had the nerves to tell you how he felt and then he lost his chance six months ago when Ben beat him to you.

However, now as he held you in his arms while you cried your pretty eyes out, he realized that now his chance was open again but he wouldn't dare try to make a move or anything for a couple of months to let you ease away from your heartbreak. Right now he just wanted you to know he cared about you. A lot.

"Hey ahh, it's okay he doesn't deserve you. Someone who is that disgusting and doesn't see your worth and beauty doesn't deserve you, got it?" The blue-eyed boy claimed with certainty in his voice.

You put on a weak, faux smile as you gaped up at him, gazing into his crystal blue eyes that shimmered in the moonlight.

"He's a dickhead" you then snickered at JJ's quick remark that you should have seen coming.

Soon enough, JJ lead you into the house since his dad was out of town for the weekend as usual. He keep a hand placed gently on the small of your back as he steered you to his room. Once you arrived in the natural habitat of JJ Maybank, you sat on the edge of his bed as he quickly straighten up his room so you weren't surrounded by clutter.

After cleaning up a few minor things like dirty socks and underwear thrown everywhere along with empty beer bottles and canned drinks, he came back to you who was now dozing off with his favorite blanket covering your body.

A cheesy, toothy grin danced on his lips as he climbed into the bed, laying beside your tiresome body. Your eyes peeked open at the sound of the bed creaking as his body made an impression on the mattress. You returned his smiley expression while you felt the touch of his cold rings on your waist, pulling you closer to him.