𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

You had tended to his every need and loved him like no other. You tried your very best to be a great girlfriend and a better person for him but apparently, it wasn't enough for Ben. You weren't enough, you never were.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to, I just-"

Didn't mean to!? So you didn't mean to fuck another chick?" you interrupted him abruptly, your anger coming out which made your voice sound loud and pissed off.

"Y/n, I'm sorry" The boy apologized as he pulled up his pants, buttoning them. You only shook your head in distrust before you slowly started to back up then turning to leave.

"Y/n, wait!" you heard Ben yell, following after which made you speed up. "Let me explain"

You instantly stopped in your tracks and spun on your heels before marching up to the boy.

"No, you let me explain....you cheated, Ben. You did the most awful and lowest thing a person can do. For crying out loud if you wanted to sleep with someone else, you could have at least broke up with me first but no you had to crush my heart" you blurted out as you felt your eyes burn over with salty tears you wouldn't dare let fall. "You know I loved you, I really did but apparently you don't feel the same "

"Y/n, I do love you" Ben claimed, taking a step closer and holding his hand out ready to caress your cheek but you quickly stepped back.

"You love me? If you love me, you wouldn't have done such a filthy and awful thing like this. You have betrayed me. You don't love me, Ben" you claimed, shaking your head in disbelief as tears formed in your eyes. You gave him one last disgusted look before marching towards your car.

"Babe-"

"Don't babe me! We're done" you shouted finally calling it quits. There was no way you would ever be able to trust him again or look at him without thinking of the image of him on another girl.

"No, Y/n, please I love you" he called out, running after you with tears rolling down his cheeks as well. You looked away from him not bearing to see the one you loved cry. You couldn't say you didn't love him even after what he did but you would have to learn to get over him eventually. Leaving was the first step.

"Wish I could say the same" you uttered, slipping into your car and cranking the engine so you could zoom out of there.

Once your car started moving, you watched the love of your life in the rearview mirror get farther and farther away in a trail of dust.

The waterworks started hitting you hard now, streams of tears flowing down your cheeks and blurring your vision making it hard to keep your eyes on the road.

You couldn't believe it. You gave him your heart, you trusted him to take good care of it but that's what happens when you get comfortable and let your guard down. Your heart gets stomped and crushed into the ground and your left to put the pieces back together but it will never be back the way it was before. Like all deep wounds, it leaves a scar.

As you were driving, you realized you didn't know where you were going. You really needed someone or something that could comfort you. That's when you knew there was only one person to go to.

JJ.

JJ was your best friend, your partner in crime. The one you could always trust and rely on. He was constantly there for you making sure you were the happiest person in the world. You always had a smile on your face when you were around him. He was the best friend you could've asked for so you knew right away he was the one to go to.