𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰

Start from the beginning

"No, no I love it, baby, thank you" JJ cooed, grinning a toothy smile that spread from one ear to the other. It wasn't very often he got presents or anything new at all. So seeing that you had gone out of your way to getting something for him he was beyond grateful. Also, he adored the fact that when he wasn't with you, you still thought about him.

He tipped your chin up, pulling you in for a tiny kiss to show his appreciation for you and the little things you did. Then he plucked the tag from his new cap and placed it back onto his head snuggly.

"How do I look?" he implied, posing for you by placing his hands on his hips and bending a knee.

"Handsome as ever"

After posing a few more times he started checking himself out in a nearby mirror making you roll your eyes.

"I got some new clothes" you acknowledged, pulling them out of the bags and tossing them over your arms ready to take them to the bedroom.

"Yeah?"

There was a pause as you continued to gather all your new clothes and throw away the bags until a huge, loud gasp make you turn around, raising your eyebrows.

"We should do a fashion show!" JJ shouted with wide eyes and an eager mood.

  ~

It wasn't long before JJ had moved the furniture and laid down many blankets to make a walkway for you to show off your new clothes. Now, he sat impatiently, bouncing his leg as he waited for you to change into the first outfit.

Eventually, you walked out of the bedroom in one of your new shirts and pants, strolling down the hallway JJ had turned into a walkway.

"C'mon, give me a little sass, baby" JJ commanded making you roll your eyes before doing as he said and swaying your hips a little as you strutting towards him.

The blonde boy's lips pulled, showing off his pearly whites and the dent in his right cheek as he looked you up and down loving the way you appeared in the outfit.

"You look amazing by the way" JJ stated as you walked back into the bedroom to change into a different outfit.

Then you came out in a dress. You hardly ever wore dresses but you really like this one so you bought it supposing you could wear it on the next date you and JJ go on.

"Wow," The pogue uttered as his mouth shaped into an "O" and his eyebrows raised. He leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest while his tongue poked the inside of his cheek before gliding across his teeth to jab into the other cheek as you sauntered towards him.

"How about you do a little twirl for me?" He asked, making a circle with his fingers as he licked his bottom lip and smirked up at you.

You tried to contain the smile that was forming on your face but it was impossible so you did a little swirl, letting your dress fan out as you spun around so he could see the whole thing.

"Man..." he drawled as he bit back his bottom lip. "You look astonishing, dear"

"But it would look better on my bedroom floor" JJ winked, smirking at you lasciviously while giving you those eyes filled with desire.

"JJ!" you raised your voice as you smacked his bicep, making him chuckle at his own sexual joke.

"I'm just stating the truth!"  he defended himself as he raised his hands in the air in surrender.

"Whatever"

Afterward, You changed into many different clothes and items you had bought on your outing to the mall, showing them off for JJ. He sat back and adored how you portrayed each article of clothing perfectly. Each outfit he told you how gorgeous you looked and he wasn't lying when he said you were more elegant than a queen.  You couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend.

After, you had tried on all your fresh clothes you had one more to show off.

"Hoooly shit" JJ exclaimed as you walked into the room with a bikini on.

You posed for him, feeling somewhat uncomfortable showing a lot of skin even though he knew your body better than the back of his hand you were still timid about it. In the back of your mind, you were debating whether to return the bikini or not since you never really liked to wear them.

"Love it, darling, you look absolutely stunning," JJ pointed out, admiring the way the bikini hugged you in just the right places and the way it showed off your beautiful body. 

"Really?" you exclaimed, suddenly getting a hint of confidence in your own body.

"Hell yeah! God, I can't even explain how beautiful you look" he cheered, standing up so he could wrap his arms around your waist. "I'm the happiest  man in the world cause no one has got a vastly gorgeous and wonderful girl like you but I do"

"I love you. So freaking much" you soothed, squeezing him around the neck before planting a kiss on his cheek.

𝖠/𝗇:

𝖲𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝖨'𝗆 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝖺'𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗌!!