The people behind also followed one after another, and in Lu Nanqi's drag, those people surpassed her instead.

When Hoping and the others caught up with her, they had already returned to the place where they had parked before.

During the ten-kilometer journey, Lu Nanqi dug a lot of crystal nuclei and counted the gains from this journey. Well, I couldn't help but feel a little better, so that when Huo Ping and Feng Hui and Zhao Qingmeng were in the same car with her. , She didn't say a word.

She leaned on the car, closed her eyes to rest, seemingly calm on the surface, but her heart was already magnificent.

The same thing happened again.

Chapter 182

People who could only be seen in the future, but once again saw them in advance.

In it, there must be some kind of connection that she doesn't know, but she hasn't discovered the mystery yet.

She must find a way to know all this!

·

A group of people drove back to the base in a mighty way. Because Feng Hui joined a group of people, there were too many people to sit on, and they drove off with another car on the side of the road.

Too much time was wasted when I came, and it was already dark when I returned.

Returning triumphantly, I am naturally happy.

Except for the two team members who were scratched by the zombies, they were locked into the observation room for investigation. The others didn't need to stay in the observation room, as long as they washed their bodies and disinfected their bodies once before entering the base.

This is reasonable, unlike the Jinyang base where you have to observe 24 o'clock as long as you go out, which is too time-consuming.

When Lu Nanqi came out of the disinfection room after taking a shower, Huo Zhonglin was already waiting outside. He smiled and said, "I'm busy now, let's go and count the supplies?"

Old guy, it really wouldn't be cheaper at all. other people.

"Let's go, let's go." Lu Nanqi hovered the wet hair behind his head, waiting for Huo Zhonglin to lead the way.

Huo Zhonglin was originally worried that Lu Nanqi had taken the nuclear weapons beforehand, and would not easily hand over the supplies. Of course he was happy if she was willing to say this straightforwardly. Can't wait to welcome Lu Nanqi to the warehouse, he stood by, looking at Lu Nanqi expectantly, "You can start." With

a wave of his hand, Lu Nanqi immediately moved the substances collected in the supermarket to the warehouse. inside. The warehouse, which was still empty, was filled up by her in an instant.

Like a magical miracle, Huo Zhonglin saw it with his own eyes and looked at the warehouse filled with supplies. He was stunned for a while, and he was already laughing from ear to ear.

This space supernatural power is a human miracle!

"Is there only these?" Huo Zhonglin laughed.

"Otherwise?" Lu Nan squinted his eyebrows, his face was a bit displeased, "When collecting supplies, your people are by my side all the time, what do you mean?"

He was suspicious of her!

Huo Zhonglin smiled hurriedly, "Ask casually." This is also considered an occupational problem. He always likes to suspect others and is used to cross-examination.