"Shhh it's okay Tsubaki I'm okay." I said as she hugged me tighter. I hugged back before one of the officers walked over.

"Excuse me but are you the one that saved the guest here?" The officer asked making me look at him.

"Yes I am." I replied

"Well I want to thank you on a job well done in dealing with those guys." said the officer

"Your welcome." I said as he walked off. I walked over to the destroyed music box and picked up the remains and showing them to my sister.

"I'm sorry Tsubaki today was suppose to be your special day and now it is ruin." I said feeling said.

"No it's not ruined Little brother you did this all for me plus you stopped a dangerous gang from harming anyone else I'm proud to have you as my little brother and besides you where pretty cool out there no pun intended." Tsubaki said with a bit of a laugh as the both of us headed to the balcony to look at the night sky. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a a small box.

"Hey Tsubaki I have something I want to give you it's not much but here." I said as I handed her the small black box with a ribbon tied on top of it.

"What is it?" Tsubaki asked while I told her to just open it and see. Once she opened it she gasped when she say the pendent as it glowed in the moonlight.

 Once she opened it she gasped when she say the pendent as it glowed in the moonlight

"Wow it's amazing. Where did you get it?" Tsubaki asked as I told her a friend of mine helped me get it before I helped her put it on around her neck. She looked even more beautiful with the necklace on.

"You like?" I asked.

"Yes I do it's very beautiful." Tsubaki replied.

"I'm glad you liked it. Say do you remember when we where little and we use to do stuff together?" I asked.

"Yes I do I." Tsubaki replied.

"I still remember the time I was always getting picked on and beat up in school and you came to  my rescue  and taught those bullies a lesson. I wanted to be the other way around you know having me save you and all." I said

"Well you did save me from that mean dog that one time while we where walking home. The dog was about to attack me but up jumped in the way and took the bite to the arm as it wouldn't let go before you picked up a stick and hit the dog a few times before it let go and ran away." Tsubaki said

"Yeah my arm was bleeding all the way home. Man our parents where livid when we told them what happened. To be fair Tsubaki I always wanted to protect you. I told myself ever since I left to train around the world that I will always find away to protect you even if I have to put my life on the line for you. Bahamut and some of the readers say I have a bit of a sister complex." I said before Bahamut butted in which I told him to shut it and that he was ruining the mood.

"As I was saying I guess I do have a bit of a sister complex but not to extreme that I have pictures of you posted all over my wall and stuff cause that be a little to creepy but I respect you as my sister and a women. I wanted you to know that I love you. You may think of me as just as your little brother but I just wanted to get that off my chest" I said looking up at the night sky and the bright white moon before Tsubaki placed a hand on mine.

"Ventus I know you and I are opposite sides of the same coin with me being a devil and you a exorcist sort of speck but like you said to me that one time it doesn't matter as long as where family and we take care of each other." Tsubaki said as she made me look at her. Her face was blushing red as I felt my heart race like the Daytona 500 before we leaned in and kissed each other on the lips. Time seemed to stand still in that moment. Our feelings for each other had finally came out and we where okay with that.

"Aww Ventus has grown up to be a fine man." Bahamut said as we broke the kiss.

"Way to ruin the mood you oversized  lizard." I said to Bahamut

"and i took that literally and personally. " Bahamut said as we started to have a friendly banter argue back and forth while Tsubaki just laughed.

"Away it's getting late anything you want to do before I take you home?" I asked before Tsubaki placed her head on my shoulder and said she didn't want to do anything except to spend the rest of her birthday with me.

Sona's Pov

I watched as Ventus confessed his love for his sister. To be honest I was glad that she also confessed to Ventus as well. I knew never since Tsubaki told me about her little brother that she had a lot of feelings for him but couldn't get the right words out until just now. Just when I was about to leave I saw Esdeath also spying on the both of them.

"I see your spying on the both of them as well." I said

"So what if I am like I said to you and Tsubaki I'm okay with this besides you and I have a lot in common we like the same guy, we like almost the same taste in music and clothes and food so in others words where like sisters." Esdeath said

"Minus the whole Yandere thing." I said with a little smirk.

"I'm not that much of a Yandere... well okay maybe a little but still though I have some restraint on myself but if anyone pisses me off they will live to regret it." Esdeath said.

"And that we can both agree on." I said as the both of us let Ventus and Tsubaki have their moment in peace. 

(A/n: Notes hope you guys like this chapter let me know what  do you think of it and what was your favorite part of it)