INTRODUCTION

"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠."

"𝙀𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙚."

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨."

𝘼 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙖𝙬 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙.
"𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙚."

~

Hello and welcome!
I'm glad this book looked interesting enough for you to check it out!

Before you start, I suggest you read the following;

WARNING:

this story contains
• strong language
• dark themes
• violence
• mature content

DESCRIPTION

Mackenzie Ziegler is excited to shift to New York City with her best friend Theodore Blaine. Leading a pampered life back home in LA, Kenzie can't wait to get out of her
comfort zone—after all that's what freshman year in NYU is really all about.

Things take a turn, at her first encounter with her moody roommate, Johnny Orlando, who is less than happy to have her sharing his space.

It doesn't help that he's heartbreakingly handsome and makes her heart beat ten times faster whenever he's around.

Balancing her independence, finding herself and avoiding drastically falling for her broody roommate.
Will she manage it?

about me
I have been writing  on wattpad for 3 years now.
I adore writing, which is why, these books are more than just fan fiction to me. Just a friend was my first few story—and thanks to the love and support I received from my readers, I'm writing my fourth book on Wattpad. It's unrelated to the stories/sequels I've written previously, so it's kinda nerve wracking to be back in the game with a brand new story line, but I hope you guys love it.
this one might just be my favorite:)

All rights reserved
No part of this book can be transmitted or copied, in any form, without my permission. I can only hope that you guys respect the fact that I've truly worked hard on this story and would not appreciate someone else taking credit for my ideas/writing.

Finally,
this is not your typical jenzie
fan fiction. I want to address the fact that the main characters are very different from how Johnny Orlando and Mackenzie Ziegler probably are in real life. This book is purely for entertainment purposes and in no-way a reflection of their personalities/ behaviour in real life.

It is purely fictional.

I want to thank YOU for deciding to read this book. I hope you love it.
Also, don't be a silent reader! Your votes, comments and support, motivates me to continue and update more frequently.

~annie