Another Mission Accomplished

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, sensei. I have my lucky charms with me." ,I smiled at Kakashi, then at Naruto, then at Sasuke. 

I got my burning hatred eyes and a devilish smile to the five men in front of me handling swords.

"We are the lucky charms!" ,Naruto almost screamed in excitement. 

Kakashi relaxed and smiled at Naruto. 

They all stepped back. 

I took out my sword in my right hand. My kunai in my left.

All of them attacked simultaneously. One of them almost hit me. I barely dodged it but it slit the ends of my hair. I used both my kunai and sword to stop the attack while using my feet to kick them and repel them away from me. I got a cut on my shoulder whose pain was numbed by my hatred letting me continue to dodge and repel my attacks.

Enough defense. It's time to turn my game into offense.

As I got a chance, I stabbed the kunai in a vital part of one of them making him fall down on the ground not able to fight anymore.

One of the others stepped back in fear causing him to get stabbed by his partner's sword. He had a little life left which he used to kill his partner who stabbed him.

The other 2 attacked me at the same time. I stopped the attack with my sword processing what just happened trying to stop my laugh.

"Man, these people are dumb." ,Naruto said laughing. 

"They sure are." ,I agreed.

One of the 2 got angry and almost hit me. I got out of the way and stabbed the kunai in his back making him fall on his stomach. 

Now, left one person. He seemed the most powerful. His sword was the one that made the cut on my shoulder. He was panting and was almost out of energy.

This is the perfect time to test it.

I dropped my sword and kunai covered in blood. I made a few hand signs, and channeled my chakra in the center of my palm making a perfect chidori. I looked at Kakashi. He smiled and nodded as in permitting me to use it.

"Wait! Is that your chidori, Kakashi sensei?!" ,Naruto asked as his eyes widened in shock.

"It sure is!" ,Kakashi said proudly.

I put my chidori through his chest aiming for the heart and no where else. I smiled as it was on spot. Not even an inch misplaced then what I wanted. 

I looked at Kakashi excitedly. 

"You sure have mastered it pretty easily." ,Kakashi said smiling.

I looked at the other men lying on the ground who were still able to move. I took one of the many swords lying around (not mine). 

"And now, to make sure everyone dies." ,I slit everyone's throat with it.

"Y/N! You rock!" ,Naruto ran to me and hugged me tight. 

I dropped the sword, anger released and I put my arms around him, "Thanks Naruto."

He let me go and I picked up my sword and kunai. 

"Damn, everytime! My precious sword!" ,I said as I turned it around looking at the dripping blood.

"There's a river nearby, come on!" ,Naruto said as he grabbed my hand and took me to it. "I want to ask you a lot of things. You can tell me while cleaning them."

"Okay...? I guess..." ,I said confused.

We reached the river and I started cleaning the weapons.

"Why didn't you kill anyone with your sword?" ,he asked excitedly.

"Because I want him to be the first person I kill with this precious thing. That's what I specifically made it for." ,I said cleaning every spot of blood.

"Okay, one more for which I needed you alone."

"Shoot!"

"Is there something going on between you and Kakashi sensei?" ,he asked hesitantly.

I stopped my work as in frozen in the moment and slowly turned my head towards him. 

I shook my head, "Huh? No! Not at all! He's my sensei as well. Why would I agree to anything like that?!" 

I said turning back to washing and hiding my blush as the memories of our kiss and hugs started flashing in front of my eyes.

"Oh, I thought...." ,he said disappointed.

"So, that's why you two were giggling when you saw us!" ,I said in realization.

He nodded. 

"You two are crazy to think that." ,I said putting back my weapons. "Come on, let's go back." 

I stood up.

"Are you sure there's nothing?" ,he said standing up.

"No, Naruto. He's my sensei. I would never want that." ,I said walking back with him.

(A/N: 10th Chapter!! The fighting scenes are so good when it's my own imagination. I will never be able to explain the real thing from the anime.😅)