"So we found the prison. Now to plan on the capture" Stiles mumbled.

Nogitsune arrives at Beacon Hills Hospital and asks a nurse to page Melissa McCall. Before the man can act, two Oni appear and one stabs him in the gut. Chaos reigns in the hospital corridors as the Oni slice through nurses, doctors, and orderlies. The Oni at the Sheriff's station is lying on its back. As Sheriff Stilinski and Deputy Parrish maneuver to get a look, it jumps back up and attacks. Parrish and the Sheriff fire repeatedly but the two demons manage to cut them both. Their wounds release a black smoke.

"This looks bad. Those smokes are not good signs" Talia bit her lips.

At the hospital, Agent McCall and Melissa are discussing Scott. He wants to run away again and wants Melissa to explain his exit and apologize for not saying goodbye. He then plans to send a follow up email. Melissa says "you're an idiot!" She explains that if "Rafe" wants a relationship with Scott, he can't just bail after one fight. Rafe believes Scott hates him but Melissa says he doesn't. She says her son just wants his father to try harder.

Melissa looked at her husband coldly. She was hoping he would learn something from all this and be a part of Scott's life again.

The elevator lights flicker and the machine stutters to a stop. The doors open and two Oni are killing people in the hallway. They swing their swords at them and Rafe fires his weapon. He manages to get the doors closed but realizes that Melissa has a deep cut on the leg by one of the swords. The wound releases a thin black smoke. Isaac sits on Allison's bed holding one of her Chinese Ring Daggers. The same weapons Allison stabbed him with. Chris urges him to be careful and says Allison had to bandage her fingers when she was learning to use them because she had worn them raw. She did not give up though. Isaac tells Chris about Allison's last words believing that she was saying "you have to tell my father that I love him." Chris says that Allison made a point of saying it earlier on the night she died. He then begins to talk about their ritual of the silver bullet but Isaac is already aware of it. When he learns that Allison was making a silver arrowhead, he makes the leap that it was this that killed the Oni.

"Silver?" Chris asked quietly to himself.

Derek calls Scott to say he has the "triskelion box" and will meet them at the school. Lydia is struck by a "rushing feeling" like they're running out of time. Kira helps Stiles into the room and he too says he has that feeling too.

"Stiles is dying too" Scott suddenly says. Claudia and Noah both nod, holding onto their son. "Let's hope this works" Claudia mumbled.

Allison actually made five silver arrowheads, but only one was ready by the time she had to leave to meet Scott. She had drawn on her father's story of shattering the Oni mask and figured out that his silver bullet and her silver arrow could take down the demons. While the bullet went straight through – the arrow stayed in the body and poisoned it.

"Silver poisoning. To think Silver actually do kill. Guess some lores do come from truths" Lydia mumbled.

Scott, Kira, Isaac and Lydia arrive at the school Stiles says they have to let him die if that's the price of killing the Nogitsune but Scott says the plan is to save Stiles and he's going with that plan. They push through the doors of the school and find themselves in a snow-covered Japanese Garden.

"What the" Isaac blinked in confusion.

Melissa is fading fast. She says Scott's father has to try again. She says Scott doesn't want an apology – he wants his father to "do better" and maybe "suffer a little." She makes him promise that he will make it work with Scott. Rafe then helps her to her feet and they open the doors on a hallway filled with bloody bodies and the screams of the wounded.