Chapter 39: break

AS the episode ended, Sky appeared in a burst of white light. He looked at the gathered people with a smile. "I think you guys know why I am here" he said and the group nodded. "Right so who would like to leave right now?" he looked at them. There were some murmurs among the group and then when it stopped, Erica and Boyd stepped forward. "The two of us are dead so I don't think we have any use in the future" Erica spoke sadly. "We would like to return and prevent what happened to us. Maybe look for ways to get the bite and not let things go on as we saw" Boyd added. Sky nodded with a soft smile "I wish you both the best of luck" he snapped his fingers and they were gone.

Scott moved forward this time, "Can you uh do me a favor?" he asked nervously. Sky looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "Bring my father back" Scott pleaded. "You know the rules Scott. Once you are gone, there is no coming back" Sky said. "Please?" Scott pleaded again. Sky sighed, seeing the look on his face, he could no longer not act, "Since you asked nicely, I'll pull some strings" he said and closed his eyes. All six wings came out and began to vibrate, creating a soft humming noise. He reopened his eyes, which were now glowing deep blue and snapped his fingers. Rafael suddenly dropped at his feet in a messy heap. He groaned and got up to see he was back in that place. "I'm back" he mumbled. He turned to Sky, "I thought you could only bring someone once" he asked. Sky shrugged, "I pulled some strings since your son asked so nicely" he smiled as Rafael turned to look at a smiling Scott. Sky turned his head and snorted. "Had a nice nap?" he asked Malia who had just woken up. "Yeah I guess" she yawned and stretched. "You better stay awake for this section. You make your debut soon" he said and Malia's ears perked up. "Well let the show begin" Sky disappeared from his place and the screen sizzled to life.