Scott wonders if Kira might be like him in a supernatural sense, Stiles reminds him of her trick with the electricity saying she's definitely not like Scott. Stiles again seems perplexed by that key on his ring.

"It's justa key dude" Isaac says. "A key that popped out of nowhere" Stiles added with an eye roll.

In the locker room, Danny is on his cellphone. Apparently the power outage means the Halloween blacklight party he'd planned will have to be cancelled. Ethan overhears and asks him if he needs help finding a new venue. Danny says no place in town has power so the party is canceled. Aiden makes fun of his brother's attempt to engage Danny but Ethan points out that Scott doesn't care about power, he cares about people. He goes on to explain that if they ever want to be a part of Scott's wolf pack then they need to start by acting like humans at school.

"That's a good start" Scott shrugged.

Lydia's Mom is substitute teaching for the recently deceased Adrian Harris. She jokes with Lydia that since she's not been in front of a classroom in 5 years she would really appreciate it if her daughter wouldn't embarrass her. Lydia quips back that her mother should have thought of that before wearing "those shoes."

Lydia snorts, "as if I can embarrass her". "You could with your sudden shouting and weird ass Banshee mumbo jumbo" Stiles points out and she glares at him.

Later, as Aiden is trying to flirt with Lydia, she is obviously uncomfortable. She explains that she helped save a person's life and feels good about that. She says when she looks at Aiden all she can think about is that he helped kill Boyd and that doesn't just make him a "bad boy" it makes him a "bad guy" and she doesn't want to be with the bad guys. This prompts Aiden to approach Danny and offer him a place for the party.

"And Aiden comes in line now as well" Scott smiles.

Derek Hale leaves his loft for unknown reasons.

"Don't tell me" Derek groans.

Kira is eating lunch by herself in a school hallway. Scott joins her on the floor. Kira immediately says she doesn't "want to talk about it" but when Scott starts to talk about a pre-calculus test on "Friday" instead, she asks him to take a picture of her so she can show him the effects flash photography has on her face. The picture shows the flames outlining her body. She explains that the strange happenings started a "couple of months" ago and she doesn't know what causes it. She says she has to get hold of her phone to erase the pictures Barrow snapped at the substation. Scott immediately volunteers to help.

"Of course he would" Melissa rolled her eyes.

Derek returns to the parking lot right outside his apartment later that night. He is ambushed by three trick-or-treaters, a devil, a pirate and a vampire. The kids are on edge as Derek slowly reaches into his SUV and pulls out a large variety bag of M&M/Mars fun sized candy. He drops a piece in each kid's bag. They stand staring at him until he flashes his eyes and, with a roar, bares his fangs. The display sends them screaming into the night.

"Do you have to be like that to children?" Stiles asked with a sigh and Derek just shrugs. "Too much candy is bad for them" was all he said.

As Derek turns back to the SUV he is surrounded by the five Demon Warriors.

"Get ready for a beating Derek" Isaac said. "I can handle them" he huffs a growl.

Aiden and Ethan set up a gas powered generator outside Derek's big loft window. The power comes on and they test the black light fixture they attached to one of the support the Sheriff's Station, Stiles is waiting in his jeep when Kira and Scott arrive on his dirt bike. Stiles has key cards that will give them access to the station and several of the offices inside, including the evidence room. He explains that he cloned the cards using an RFID emulator.