"Well that's brutal. And there are no risks?" Isaac asked Peter who did not answer.

Isaac says he doesn't like the idea and he doesn't like Peter but Derek explains he doesn't know how to do it so they have to get goes on to say that Scott doesn't trust Peter and that he, Isaac, trusts Scott. Derek wants to know if he has Isaac's trust. He says yes but repeats that he doesn't like Peter. Derek says nobody likes Peter.

"Rude" Peter grumbles.

Peter enters and says that - while coming back from the dead has left his abilities somewhat impaired - his hearing still works. He says that he hopes both the others are comfortable expressing their feelings straight to his face – to which Derek says "We don't like you."

"Oh Derek" Laura laughed and the rest joined in while Peter pouted.

Peter explains that the claw to the neck thing is an ancient ritual used mainly by Alphas since it is a skill that requires quite a bit of practice. He says one slip could paralyze someone or kill them. He then plunges his claws into Isaac's neck. Peter's eyes glow blue as Isaac begins to kick and struggle.

"Dude what the fuck!? Where was the warning? If that thing kills me I will kill you now" Isaac growls. Peter rolls his eyes, "You'll live".

He sees a series of blurry images. One is Boyd, another is Deucalion. Peter explains that Isaac did find them. He saw bare glimpses and heard them talking about time running out. Deucalion apparently promised that they would both be dead by the full moon – tomorrow night.

"That looked more like implanted memories than Isaac's own. Like a letter of threat to Derek" Allison pointed out. Derek nodded, "That's because it is one".

At school, Scott makes Derek look at the matching bruises on Allison and Lydia. Derek says it's nothing. Lydia says it's Pareidolia a mental condition that causes people to see patterns that aren't there. Scott says the girls are just trying to help. Derek balks at this pointing to Lydia and saying "this one who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle. Thank you." He points to Allison, "and this one who shot about thirty arrows into me and my pack."

"When you say it like that" Lydia drawled.

Stiles points out that, while there may have been mangling and maiming, there was no death associated with all that Lydia and Allison were involved. Allison quickly points out that her mother died. Derek says her death was due to the Argent family honor code and not his actions.

"That is also true" Allison said in a quiet voice.

Allison says she's there to help Scott not Derek. He says they need to find something "real" if they want to help him. Scott takes Derek aside and asks that he give Allison a chance saying that she is on their side now. Derek says then maybe Scott should clue her in on what her mother was actually trying to do the night he bit her.

"You didn't tell me? Why!?" Allison asked a bit surprised. "I guess I just wanted you to remember you mother not as a psycho? I don't know" he shrugged.

Later, near the lacrosse field, Stiles is trying to figure out what the Alpha Pack wants with Erica and Boyd – Scott says he's not sure the Alphas want them. Stiles then speculates that they may be recruiting Derek. At that moment, The Alpha Twins: Ethan and Aiden pass by. Scott senses something and turns to watch them walk away. He doesn't say what caught his attention. Coach Bobby Finstock is teaching a remarkably simple and yet extremely accurate lesson about the Stock Market and asks on what two principles the market is based. Scott raises his hand and, assuming he couldn't possibly know the answer, Coach says he can be excused to go to the bathroom. Scott persists and provides the correct answer which is "Risk and Reward".