"Good for you Derek. Helping the poor and needy" Laura said cheerily, slapping him on the back. "Jackson is in no way poor. Needy yes, but not poor" Lydia said with a snort.

Lydia says she hasn't talked to him since his dad moved him to London making a joke that an "American werewolf in London" will be a disaster.

"Isn't that like a movie from way back in the 80's?" Melissa asked receiving nods from the older generation.

She then admits that they are actually going on a double date but "it's not an orgy."

"Give it a few hours and lots of alcohol and it would be just that" Stiles grumbled and felt a pillow hit him on the back of his head. He turned around to see that Lydia was giving him an evil smirk as more pillows seemed to be popping out from nowhere. He gulped and decided to stay quiet for now.

Scott and Stiles pull up beside the girls who have stopped for a light. They too are discussing relationships, specifically how Scott is giving Allison the space she asked for. He hasn't called or texted all summer. He says he's not sure she'll return to Beacon Hills at all after all that happened.

"Boy are you wrong" Peter snorted.

At that moment Stiles notices Allison and Lydia in the next car and says he is 100% sure she will be back.

"See Stiles has more faith in me than you" Allison joked, poking his arm. Scott rolled his eyes and kissed her head as the couple resumed their watch.

Allison urges Lydia to run the red light so she can avoid talking to Scott. Once the light changes, Stiles continues down the road but stops once Scott points out it looks like they're following the girls. Once Stiles stops, Allison decides that she should talk to Scott and so Lydia stops in the road too.

"You two are so..urgh" Lydia groaned not finding the right words.

While they're deciding if they should talk to the boys, a deer runs straight into Lydia's car shattering the windshield. Everybody freaks out. Lydia says she saw its eyes before it hit and it looked like it was crazy. Scott touches the deer and senses that it was terrified.

"Déjà vu much?" Scott said with a raised eyebrow, remembering something from the night he was turned.

At the hospital, Melissa McCall sees Isaac as he rolls in on a gurney. She asks him if he's not "healing" he assures her that he will but that "the girl" needs her help more. Melissa leaves his side to attend to the Mysterious Girl who saved Isaac earlier. On the gurney she babbles that she needs to find the Alpha. Melissa mentions Derek but the girl says no. Once she is out of Melissa's hearing, she says "not Hale, McCall. Scott McCall"

"But I'm not an Alpha" Scott says in confusion. "The lady is probably delirious from whatever injuries she has" Allison told her boyfriend.

That morning Scott is working out in his room. One armed pull-ups while reading "Call of the Wild" by Jack London. Among the other books he's apparently read this summer are

"Great Expectations" by Charles Dickens

"A Farewell to Arms" by Ernest Hemingway

"The Longest Journey" by E. M. Forster

"White Fang" by Jack London

"Absalom, Absalom!" by William Faulkner

"For Whom the Bell Tolls" by Ernest Hemingway