Two

Seolhyun's POV

The dorm wasn't so big, but big enough for seven angels to live together.

"Are you sure we're safe here? No one will see our wings?" Asked Hyejeong.

Yuna patted her back. "If anyone does, we'll just send them to outter space."

After a few weeks of training at FNC Entertainment, we debuted. Everyone was jealous because they had to train years before debuting.

"Who's that?" Said Jimin, pointing towards a guy. "Seolhyun, I think he's looking for you."

Ugh, it was Six Sungjae.

"Dumbass, leave me alone." I said. "Why do you keep bothering me? I'll call my guards on you."

Before he could say anything, I did call the guards.

Then, AOA went to a coffee shop to film an advertisement. And guess what? The Barista who served us coffee was Sungjae.

That night, I went to meet my 'boyfriend'. Well, Shin Peniel is exactly my type, but not exactly my boyfriend.

Peniel is shooting a drama with me. In that drama, we're a couple. Sweet.

"Peniel, are you sure you don't want to debut as a singer first? I'm sure that'll help a lot in ratings. I mean, you're handsome, cute, nice—Are you even listening to me?" I said.

He pulled from his book and coffee and looked at me. "I'm sorry, can you repeat that? I was reading about how Greece was formed."

This is one of the reasons I don't like Peniel. He loves his book more than he loves me. Or, maybe just as a friend.

I didn't repeat myself, but instead, looked at Peniel. "Seol, you're scaring me. Is there something on my face?"

"No, but you're ridiculously handsome." I said. "Especially tonight. Do you know that?"

He laughed all of a sudden. "Aha, I get it. You want to practice for the drama, right?" Said Peniel.

Because I didn't want to embarrass my self further, I answered him. "Yes, of course."

But, you can't hate Peniel. He's just... likeable.

Mina came to pick me up. We weren't on good terms, but I guess Choa made her pick me up.

"So... Are you hitting on him?" Said Mina. She didn't look as scary, but I wasn't going to talk to her until she brought up a more sensitive topic. "Do you like him?"

I remained silent for a while. "Who? Peniel? No way. Well, yes. But not in the way that you're thinking of." I said.

"Okay, then." She said.

I kinda like Peniel, but no way he's gonna like me back. Not with his love for books and stuff.

After three years of staying at the same old and rusty dorm, we decided to move to another dorm.

"When we finish unpacking, we'll do our routine praying." Said our so called leader, Jimin.

"I don't get it." I said, putting my clothes into my wardrobe. "We're not even living in XOX anymore. Why do we have to do this?"

"Seolhyun!" Snapped Mina, who was quiet until just now. Now, our fighting just got worse. "You know you shouldn't say that."

"It's in my nature to talk straight to the point." I said. "Unlike you guys. I don't hesitate in what I want to say."

I think it's going to be physical fighting in a minute or so. Which involves hair pulling. Mina just dyed her hair, so I guess that'll do much damage.

"Oh you-" The door bell didn't allow me to finish. Who the heck was it?

"Er, hi. I heard you just moved here. So-" Sungjae stopped and looked at me. His eyes widened even more when he technically saw me in my pajamas.

"You're-" I cut him off. "Don't. Don't even think about it." I held up a hand.

He shamelessly stepped inside our house and made himself home. And, he was bouncing on our sofa.

"Six Sungjae, get out." I said. He didn't even bother, and everyone swarmed him. He looks happier, much to my dismay.

"Wow, seven beautiful girls around me. I'm sorry, but I'm Six Sungjae and I only date six girls at a time. Not seven." He flashed a grin.

"Oh, stop with your stupid grin and get out!" I shouted at him. To my surprise, he stood up.

"Well, my house is just next door. How wonderful, right?" He walked out. Everyone, including me, face palmed ourselves.

Six Sungjae was our new neighbour.

To be continued