46

Alexia's POV

I came out of the bathroom and was met with an extremely impatient Arielle, walking around.

"So?", She almost screamed but immediately stopped when i glared at her. I sighed, "It's positive."

She let out a squeal and brought me into a bone crushing hug. "Oh my god!"

"Keep it down!", i whisper yelled, " I want to tell Ace first." She nodded, grinning.

"I have an idea." Arielle snapped me out of my thoughts on how Ace will react. I looked at her, waiting for her to continue, "Ace's birthday is tomorrow. Plan a birthday party for him even though I know he hates it but he won't say anything to you. Then surprise him with the news." She suggested with a grin.

"What if he doesn't want the baby?" I frowned thinking of the possibilities.

"I know my brother. That's not who he is and he loves You, Alexia. I've seen it in his eyes. For the first time in years, I've seen a light in his eyes. A light. You, you are that light. So suck it up, okay?" Arielle said in a serious tone. 

"What will I do without you?" I smiled, bringing her into a hug. Arielle is like this sister I've always wanted. Forget Daniella, that woman is a bitch.

"You'll always have me." She said as she hugged me back with a smile.

"What the hell is going on? We heard yelling." Alex's voice made us break the hug. I looked at him, he was along with Grace and Vincenzo.

"Nothing. Just having a talk." Arielle shrugged, smiling.

"Why are you smiling like this?" Vincenzo asked, raising his eyebrow. 

Grace eyed me suspiciously and i noticed her looking at something in my hands. I followed her gaze, my eyes widened as i quickly hid it behind me but i know she already saw it. She started smiling like a creep too.

"Leave. I wanna talk to them." Grace said to Alex and Vincenzo who stared at each other confusingly, they both shrug and left with a sigh.

"Are you pregnant?" She asked excitedly earning a nervous nod from me. She let out a squeal like Arielle did before hugging me, i could hardly breathe.

"Oh my god. I'm so happy right now." She said, breaking the hug as tears started falling off her tears.

"Can you not tell anyone? I want to tell Ace first." I asked, hesitantly to which she nodded her head with a smile. "You have my word."

I sighed as i could not stop thinking about how Ace would react. So far, the people who knew about my pregnancy were happy and excited, even supportive.

*************************************
Ace's POV

5 hours. That's how long I've been sitting in my office at the main house, going through security measures and a shitload of paperwork. I miss my Alexia. She's the only person I think about day and night.

When I was finally done with the work, i returned home. I went directly to my room and saw her watching a movie on our bed.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I asked, concerned as i thought about this morning. She nodded her head with a smile which i returned, leaning down to kiss her. "Im going to take a shower."

"Okay." She smiled as i took a towel from the cupboard and went in the bathroom. Once i was done, i joined her on the bed.

"Twilight, really?" I asked, gesturing to the movie with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I was bored." She replied with a chuckle. I sighed before saying, "The whole movie is fake. What kind of vampires shine in the sun? Normally, they burn."

"True." She nodded in agreement. We continued watching it and before i knew it, we both fell asleep.

~

I don't know how long I have been asleep for but I'm pretty sure Alexia was in my arms. I took a glance at my phone and it was already 11:56 pm. How long have I have been asleep for?

I went downstairs to look for her but the house was dark. I sighed thinking everyone was already sleeping but i was quickly proved wrong when i saw Alexia holding a cake with candles on it. "Happy birthday." She said, smiling. I smiled back, "Thank you, Amore."

Then came my mother, Father, brother, sister, Liam, Zayn, Harry and Mike. They all wished me Happy birthday.

"Blow the candles." Alexia said and quickly added, "Make a wish first."

"I know how birthdays work." I shook my head with a chuckle as I blew the candles.

"Alexia. His gift." Arielle said excitedly, making me raise a questioning eyebrow at her excitement before turning to Alexia. "You didn't have to get me anything." She shrugged, handing me a box. I eyed the box, "open it." She said and i did. I opened the box and a keychain was inside. On it, was craved "You'll be an amazing father." I raised an eyebrow in confusion as i read it again when realisation hit me. "You're pregnant." I whispered, looking at her. She nodded with a smile, making a smile automatically appear on my face.

I took a step towards her, slamming my lips on hers and whispered, "You just made me the happiest man on earth, Amore."

"I'm lost." Alex said to which Zayn, Harry, Mike and My father replied with a 'same'.

Zayn picked up the gift Alexia gave me and read it aloud.  "You'll going to be an amazing father." Then realisation hit them all at the same time. "Fucking hell you're pregnant?", Zayn yelled excitedly as he turned to Alexia. 

"Congratulations. I'm going to be an uncle!" Alex said, grinning making everyone sigh. Being the dumbass that he is, he forgot he's already an uncle.

"Stupid asshole." Arielle muttered under her breath, "You're already an uncle."

"Congratulations. I'm so happy for you two." My father said, grinning.

That was the best fucking birthday present I've ever received.

_________________________________________________

This story is nearly to an end! Hope you are enjoying it so far :)