36

Alexia's POV

Knowing that I have the lebanese Mafia after me and the Australian Mafia after both me and Ace didn't scare me. I was never afraid to die but I was afraid of who would die because of me.

We were currently in the car, driving back to the house. I was looking outside the window when Ace's voice broke my gaze from the window to him. "Alexia, are you good?", Not bothering to give a reply with words, i just gave him a nod.

"You aren't scared? At all?" Zayn questioned. I shook my head before replying. "I'm not scared for myself. I'm not, never was, afraid to die. I'm afraid of who would get hurt in the process. I know they want me dead but who are they gonna kill in order to have me?"

"Hey, it's gonna be alright." Ace reassured me and placed his free hand on the thighs while the other one was on the wheel.

"Let's watch a movie when we get home?" Alex suggested, immediately receiving a "Yes" from Zayn while the others just nodded.

When we reached home, they all went in the living room and picked a movie while I went to the kitchen to get food for all of us.

I opened the fridge to see the cake which Ace's mom baked earlier for us. I took it out the fridge, cut it into several slices in a plate then carried it to the living room.

I placed the plate on the coffee table before going to sit on the couch but someone grabbed me and pulled me down on him. I was met with a smirking Ace, i shook my head at him, trying to hide a smile. His hands were wrapped tightly around my waist.

"We are still in the room." Zayn pointed to himself, Harry and Alex.

"I don't care." Ace replied, burying his face into my face while i continued smiling like a fucking creep the entire time until the little footsteps of someone were heard. "Which movie is that?" Liam asked once he was in sight.

"Vampire diaries," Zayn replied proudly. "One of the episodes at least."

"Ohhhhhh," He trailed off before pouting, "Can i watch it with you?"

"Yeah come on," Zayn patted his legs, "Hop on me." And he did. Liam was now comfortable on Zayn's lap.

"Why is xia sitting on uncle Ace?" Liam asked, rubbing his chin in a questioning manner while staring at us.

"Yeah, why am I sitting on you?", I questioned, turning around to look at Ace who raised an eyebrow at me, "I've been asking myself this question, Liam."

"Because, I like her." Ace stated with a smirk making my eyes widened.

"You do?" I asked him not sure if i heard him correctly the first time.

"Yeah." He replied, turning me around so that i straddle him. Does he not have any shame? We were in the living room for god's sake. Zayn,Alex,Harry even Liam was in the same room, watching us instead of the movie, grinning like creeps.

I leaned down close to his ears and whispered seductively, "I like you too." He clenched his jaw and tightened his grip on my waist.

"What are they doing?", Liam asked as i turned my gaze on him. He was staring directly at me and Ace.

Zayn threw a pillow at us, "Oh, get a room!" Ace grabbed the pillow and stared at him. Just then, Vincenzo, Grace, Arielle and Mike entered the living room.

All of their eyes widened when they saw Ace and me. God that was so embarassing.

"What's going on here?" Vincenzo asked looking at us. I tried to move but Ace held me in position. What the fuck is wrong with this man?

"Let me go." I whispered to him. He shook his head with a smirk before asking, "You're blushing. Why are you blushing?"

Im not blushing. Im fucking embarrassed. 

"I'm not blushing you idiot. I'm fucking embarrassed." I whispered. "Liar, i made you blush." Ace replied proudly.

"No you didn't." I whispered back.

"Sure." Ace smirked.

"Ahemmm." Grace cleared her throat, earning our attention.

"Can't we have a moment of peace now?" Ace let out a groan and buried his face in my neck again.

"Get a room." Arielle shook her head chuckling at us.

"Fine." Ace replied, picking me up infront of them all. I was still straddling him, he threw me over his shoulder.

"Ace!", I gasped, "Put me downnnn."  I punched him repeatedly on his back. But no avail.

"Be safe!!" Zayn and Alex yelled. It didn't take a genius to know that Ace rolled his eyes at that as did i.

"Shut the fuck up, annoying assholes." I yelled back and immediately stopped, realising that Ace's parents were also in the living room along with Liam.

"Alexia!", Arielle groaned, "My son is here."

"Sorryy." I replied back earning a chuckle from Ace.

"Bye Annoying assholes!" Liam yelled and i mentally facepalm myself. What did i teach this kid?

"You're so dead. This sex will be the last one of your life!" Arielle yelled earning a 'shut up' from Grace who was chuckling while the others bursted in laughter.

"What's sex?" Liam asked as the others continued on laughing. 

"Have fun explaining it while I have fun having it." Ace stated and took me directly to his room without waiting for a reply from their family.

He threw me on the bed, started kissing me leaving a trail of kisses down my collarbone before looking at me. "Are you sure you wanna do this amore? It's gonna hurt at first—" Ace asked receiving a nod from me.

I can't believe I'm about to give my virginity to Ace De Santis.

"Condoms?" I asked confusingly

"Are you on birth control?" He questioned and i shook my head 'No', "I wanna know how you feel."

"I'll be gentle. I promise." He assured me. And that's how I lost my virginity to The Mafia King.

*******************************************
God I swear some of y'all fav word is "Robbed". Interesting choice of word, really. Comment robbed again down below. Have at it, couldn't care less. Thanks for reading and voting.

Ps : you need to get that some aren't comfortable writing porn, you understand right? Yeah. Thanks :)