33

Ace's POV

For some reason, the way she dealt with Marie turned me on. I wanted to kiss the fuck out of her but i controlled myself. But not anymore. Once Marie was gone or ran away, i threw her over my shoulder and walked to my room.

Once inside, I threw her on the bed before walking back to lock the door. Turning around, i saw her sitting on the bed with a confused face.

So fucking beautiful.

"Why did you do that, Ace?" She asked, standing up. Not bothering to reply, i started walking towards her, wrapping my hand around his waist and kiss her.

She didn't hesistate to kiss me back. I bit her lower lip asking for entrance which she gladly gave. I explored her mouth with my tongue as she gripped my hair tightly making me groan. We both stopped to catch our breaths as i rested my forehead on hers.

*******************************************************************
Alexia's POV

That was the best fucking kiss I ever had. I was so turned on right now.

"Ace—" i started but he cut me off with another passionate kiss. He stopped kissing me and moved to my neck, sucking and no doubt, leaving a mark.

"Do you want me?" He asked against my neck. "Y-yes" I managed to say.

"Say it." He ordered.

"I want you." I said earning a groan from him. He looked at me for a few seconds and leaned to kiss me again but unfortunately, we got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Ace, We got a problem." A familiar voice said at the other side of the door. Zayn of course. He got a thing for disturbing people at a wrong time. I think it's kinda like a hunch for him.

"Can't it wait?" Ace sighed

"No. I think you'd want to see this." Zayn said in a serious tone, "And tell Alexia to come too. I know she's in there." He chuckled, "Sorry for disturbing you guys again." And the old Zayn is back.

"We'll be there in a sec." Ace stated before looking at me and smirked. "We'll continue later, Amore." After another kiss, we went downstairs where everyone was waiting for us.

"What is it?" Ace asked once we entered the living room.

"This." Zayn replied, pointing to a box with a piece of paper attached to it.

"A little gift to my favorite people. Ace and Alexia. Please, accept this gift. Thanks"

I nearly puked when i opened the box. It contained a finger. A fucking finger.

"Whom does this finger belong to?" Ace asked, clearly disgusted.

"Wait. There's another piece of paper inside" I stated as I removed the paper.

"Owner : Diego"

"Who the fuck is Diego?"

"Boss, the man we sent to gather information on the Ricci." A man answered.

"Get rid of this finger. Find that bastard, it's high time he dies." Ace ordered. The man nodded before taking the box away.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you," Alex started, looking at me, "Liam wanted to see you. Arielle said he kept on crying to see his new best friend, xia." He chuckled at the nickname.

"Let's go." Ace said, grabbing my hand.

"Where?" I asked as he smirked, "Home."

Home. Sounds nice. Wait, what the fuck am i thinking?

~

"Xia!", Liam came running to me once he saw me. I bent down to pick him up.

"I missed youuu." He stated as i smiled at him before whispering, "I heard. Thats why I'm here."

"Alexia!" Arielle hugged me then hugged her brother, "Ace!" Then came his mom who hugged both of us.

"Alexia dear. I owe you my daughter's life." Grace smiled at me.

"No no you don't. I just gave those bastards what they deserved." I replied.

"Those? I thought only one?" Vincenzo appeared out of nowhere and asked.

"Yeah. She killed the Lebanese Mafia leader." Ace shook his head while chuckling.

"Damn woman. Good job. I always hated him." Vincenzo said with a laugh.

"Seriously? Now she has the whole Lebanese Mafia after her!" Grace said and smacked her husband on his head. I couldn't help but chuckle at them.

"Nothing she can't handle." Vincenzo stated proudly.

"And I'll protect her. They can't just touch what's mine and get away with it." Ace stated. Then after a few seconds, realisation hit him of what he just said.

"I mean—" He cleared his throat while his parents were smirking. Including Arielle. "I'm going to take a shower." He groaned and left after muttering something under his breath.

"Ive never seen Ace embarrassed." Vincenzo admitted making the others laugh.

"Will you watch a movie with me?" Liam asked me, pouting. "Let me take a shower first then we'll watch. I promise." He nodded before i put him down.

I made my way to my room and took a shower. I changed to a pair of shorts and a shirt. Glancing at the clock, i saw that it is only 8 pm.

Once i was done, i went to Liam's room. We were choosing a movie on Netflix when I saw Ace leaning against the door, watching us.

"Uncle Acee!" Liam jumped happily on the bed. I smiled at him being happy while Ace chuckled, "Hey there, little dude."

"Will you watch a movie with us?" Liam asked him with pleading eyes. He smirked before gesturing to me, "If Xia agrees, then yes."

"Xia?" Liam asked to which i replied with a nod. Ace smirked before making his way towards the bed.

I couldn't stop thinking about last time.  We almost had sex and I know the second we're alone it's gonna happen.

Ace laid on bed, taking the space next to Liam as he was in the middle of us.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked Liam. "Baby boss." He said cheerily. Okay then, baby boss it is.

"Come here." Ace said, grabbing Liam with one hand, placing him on himself while his other hand grabbed me, pulling my closer to him.

He leaned down to my ears before whispering, "We have some unfinished business, remember?"

"Mhm..."

"Guys shhhh. It's starting." Liam turned to face us then placed his finger on his lips.

It's been about 50 minutes since we have been watching this cartoon. Ace couldn't stop playing with my hair, sometimes running his hands up and down on my thighs.

After another few minutes, Ace stopped playing with my hair. I looked up to see he fell asleep. Soon, I also fell asleep.