" Okay, yes I'll go on a date you" she said smiling wrapping her arms around my neck causing me to grin then pull her into a heated kiss.

We were going at it before getting interrupted by someone clearing their throat causing us to pull away slowly and look towards her brother who was mugging me.

I honestly forgot about his ass for a minute, Muhfka been so quiet since we walked in hea.

" Can I speak to my sister alone for a minute?" He asked me making me look down at her.

" I'll let y'all talk, aiight? I'm right outside that door if you need anything, okay mama?" I told her causing her to nod.

" Okay" she said softly giving me a quick peck making me mug her cause what was that?

" We'll most definitely talk about that later" I said mushing her head softly causing her to chuckle while I walked out the door.

●●●

Malakai's POV

After he walked out, I walked towards the seat that was near the window and sat down.

I looked up at my sister seeing her sitting on the bed playing with her fingers, letting me know that she's nervous.

Okay I think that I handle the situation wrong. I should've never reacted that way because I knew that it took alot of guts for her to even tell me that she might be pregnant because she had a one night stand.

I wasn't even mad that she was pregnant because I know that she got her shit together and that she's grown.

But I guess I reacted the way I did because I don't want my sister involved in this street shit, sure our dad was a well known Kingpin but he always kept it away from my sisters.

Hell yeah, he taught them how to defend themselves in certain situations and shit but the still I know how this shit goes and the Streets don't play fair.

" Look, I wanna apologize for how I reacted out there. I know you probably think I'm mad at you but I'm not. You're grown and you got yo shit together, I just never thought that you and Satan would've crossed paths" I said staring at her, seeing her wiping her face letting me know that she's crying. Damn.

" Why did you even react like that? Do you know how hard it was for me to even come to you or how hard it's gonna be telling daddy?" She asked me staring at me with her eyes filled with tears, making me feel bad.

" My bad aiight? I'm sorry but you gotta see it from my side also, I was basically blindsided I didn't know that he was your child's father like bro that's my business partner/homie. This nigga does the same shit what pops use to do and what I'm doing, these Streets don't play fair. Ion want you involved in this shit when shit goes left. Neither did pops." I said shaking my head getting up going towards her, taking a seat on the bed next to her.

" I didn't know he was your business partner/homies, you never told me about him or you business. I'm always in the house, I never go anywhere nor talk to anyone. I get what you're saying but shit happens Malakai, I had a one night stand, I'm pregnant by a street pharmacist. But...I got to know him a lil bit, I like his vibe, I wanna continue to get to know him better as person and I wanna see where this goes". She said laying her head on my shoulder causing me to wrap my arm around hers.

" I know, I saw the way how y'all was. I've never seen him like that, he's usually mean as fuck, cold, all about his money and to himself. This is the first time I've seen that nigga affectionate towards a female. I know that I said that I don't want you involved in this lifestyle but if you're happy then I'm happy princess, you have my full support. Just call me if you need anything, please". I said kissing her forehead pulling her into a hug.

Lord knows that I'll do anything for my siblings especially Kehlanis, that's my baby, no matter how old she gets, that's forever my lil baby bruh. I just pray that Satan takes care and protects her and my nieces.

" I love you bubba" she said hugging me tighter.

" I love you too princess " I said pulling away before going to get Satan.

●●●

Heyyyy babiesss❤❤

Yall, school been kicking my ass bruh. I'm trying to keep my promise & update every Sunday. I'm really trying guys😭😭😭.

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment guys.

Next chapter, we'll be telling the parents about the big news. Tell me how yall think they're gonna react 😗.

See yall the next chapter🌚