Hear me out🗣

Alright let me clear this up a lil bit because some people are confused and mixing up the characters. Ik there's alot of characters. You only need to remember the Main Characters (Faceclaim part I)📌.

Their families (Faceclaim part II) will make an appearance here & there but no need to remember em cause they're not the Main Characters. I just gave em a faceclaim so yall can know what they looked like❗.

Now Sincere and Kehlanis are who yall have to remember because this is their story. Everyone else will have a lil pov, once in a while. And by everyone else I mean everyone from Faceclaim part I.

Now Kaleb is Sincere's lil brother❗ and Khaleesi is Kehlanis's lil sister❗(ik their names are similar).

In the previous chapter I gave yall a lil peek of Khaleesi's life. Her and Kaleb knew each other because they were bestfriends when she going into her junior year and he was a senior coming out of school. She was 16 turning 17 and he was 18 turning 19 coming out of school. He just turn 20 in June and she's turning 18 in September.

While everything is going on at the tattoo shop with Kehlanis and Sincere. Alex went to the mall to link with Kaleb but he was running late so while she's waiting on him she bumped into Khaleesi and hung out with her and her friends until she got a call from Kaleb letting her know that he was at mall.

Now Alex, Hayden(her twin) and Isiah (her older brother which is also one of Sincere's Bestfriends). They were Kehlanis's neighbors when they first moved to Harlem so that's how they knew each other, that's basically family. Been going on family trips and shit when they were younger.

Now Sincere and Kehlanis didn't know about each other, only followed each other on IG but never seen each other in person. Kehlanis was always to herself, she was a homebody, still is. All she does is work and mind her business. Her brother and Sincere are good friends/business partners (street pharmacists).

Also their dads passed it down to em.
Their parents know each other because they were in business together(the dads).

•••

This was just to clear up certain shit, because one of my readers told me that she was mad confused for a second. I hope this makes sense and that I cleared the air.

If anyone else is still confused please let me know.