Super important A/N

Hey Everyone

I need to make an important announcement, so please read, if you want.

So, as you all noticed, I haven't been updating my Paw Patrol or Human Patrol story for a very very long time.

The thing is, as I said before, I just can't continue, if I do continue writing it, I'll be writing it my force and it'll definitely not turn out as a good Chapter.

So, I was thinking that I want to delete that book. But, many of you liked it and my friend DivaShafira106 really worked hard to make the drawings in it and RyderCutie01 made the amazing book cover.

So instead, I decided to give that book to someone else who can actually continue writing it.

It's preferred that that person has discord as it'll make things way easier. But if you don't, it's totally okay.

So, all that I'll do is give you all the pictures and the book cover, then that person can copy the Chapter from my side, they can make a few small changes in it, then paste it from their side. Then when that person has finally copy all my existing chapters, I'll be sadly deleting it from my side while that person continues it however they want.

So if you are interested in publishing that book from your side, please send a reply here or tell me.in the DMs, I'll only pick one person, so hurry up.

And about my Q and A with the girls and me book, I'll try my best to finish the last chapter of it then I'll mark it as complete.

And all the Paw Patrol stories I said i was gonna make in my Upcoming Books book will be canceled, so you can take those ideas with the book covers if you want.

Thanks for reading this!