Part 3: Him

TW:
Mentioning dead parents and boyfriend.

Angelos POV:
"Whos gonna come for us and when?", Dan asked while we were waiting at my house, "And how?"
"Im not sure...maybe they have some super car thats made exactly for rain? Or the storm? I really dont know, but we will see.". I really dont know cause Bartolomej (my "butler" ) said only that someone is gonna come for us to help us get to that mall. He didnt said who is gonna come for us so we just gotta wait and see.
"Sorry if this is out of the blue, but did Lilka had any siblings? I cant remember if you ever told us." Dan asked suddenly.
"Hmmm....I dont think he has. When he was alive, he never mentioned them and I never met them. You know it would be very hard to hide them. Especially if they all live together in one house."
"Yeah, that would BE pretty difficult. We could ask his parents?"
"Im not sure...I havent seen them since the day they found his body. I dont think they remember me tho...or they dont want to remember."
"Im gonna slap you.", Dan suddenly said, "Are you crazy?! They loved you. You remember when they said youre like a son to them? I doubt theyre saying that to anyone."
"I...I dont know Dan...what if they really dont like me now? Maybe they think its my fault for that?"
"Why the fuck would they think that?"
"You know that my family is very rich. And rich people are usually targets of some jelaous idiots. Maybe they think he was killed because of me...because of my family." I looked at him as I said that.
"Do you think that?" he looked at me.
"What?"
"Do you think that he was killed because of your family?". Im not....sure....maybe I was thinking that? Ugh. I remember actually thinking that at the beggining because he literally died few days after my parents. Maybe someone is targeting me? But...why would they? I never did anything bad. I was always nice to the others, I always treated others equaly. Doesnt matter that Im rich. Lilka was poor for example. I know its a little morbid to compare my dead boyfriend with me, but its a first example that comes to my mind. He and his family were very poor. I never cared about that anyways so its not really that much important. I always tried to help them as much as I can, like...I gave them money alot. For some bills, food and some other stuff. I didnt actually need money and they did as you can see. Some of you are probably gonna think that Lilka was a gold digger but he wasnt. He would actually "attack" me when I tried giving them money.

-flashback-

"You dont have to give us that...you need it." Lilka said.
"Really? I need it?", I asked and raised one eyebrow, "Did you forgot who I am?". He started chuckling.
"How could I forget you? Youre my everything and I wouldnt trade you for anyone or anything.". That made me blush so hard. No one ever said anything like that to me...
"Youre so cheesy. You gotta stop that." I told him.
"I dont wanna. Not when Im getting that kind of reaction. Who would say no to that?", he said and pulled me into his lap even tho hes smaller, "Whos a good boy?"
"Me?"
"Yes. Yes you are." he said with a smile and kissed me. I love this asshole so much. I dont know what would I do without him.
"Lilka."
"Hm?"
"Please. Take this money. You and your family really need it. Dont you dare say "You need it." or "I dont wanna take it." cause Im gonna force you to take it if you dont want to take it by yourself.", I looked at him, "Did you heard me?". He was just looking at me. Im pretty sure he wanted to cry but was trying his best to keep it in because I could see his eyes were watery. Instead of saying anything, he hugged me tightly and started crying in my chest. Ah shit...did I fucked up now by saying that? I hope I didnt...
"Please dont cry..." I said as I slowly hugged him and patted his head.
"Im gonna be okay. Its just...", he whiped his tears, "Its just that no one ever did something like this for me before. To be honest, no one ever wants to be my friend because Im poor. You were the first one that became my friend."
"Im glad I did. Like I said before, I dont care if youre rich or poor. I care about your personality." I smilled after I said that.
"Are you horny again?"
"What? No. Im just talking to you. I cant do that?"
"You can but I feel that youre horny.," he said and placed his hand on my dick, "Dont you feel it?"
"Would you be mad if I say no?". He just started smilling and rolled me aside on his bed. To be honest, I want his bed. Its so comfy and...quiet? I dont know how to describe it but every time he fuck me hard on it, it doesnt make a sound....I want it!
"Are you trying to make a play about stealing my bed again?" he asked as he got on top. His hips were on mines and that made me put my legs around his waist so I could allow him to be comfortable standing like that. Plus, I can feel his dick like this. Especially when he starts moving, God...
"Can you blame me?" I asked with a small smile. He put his hands aside my head and started moving a little. That sent shivers down my spine and made me horny even more.
"But what good is the bed without me?" he asked and leaned in for a kiss.