Chapter 6 He's a troublemaker!

Start from the beginning

“Why is the nest in the bushes?” Foxy asked.

“Maybe it fell from the tree,” Garren answered.

“They are so cute and fluffy! Can I touch them?” Zerha asked in excitement. Zerha was gonna go to touch the birds when Garren stopped her.“Don’t go near the birds, Master!”

“Why?” Garren didn’t answer her, though he suddenly shouted at Ecanus. “Ecanus, put that down!” Ecanus got startled, accidentally let go of the birds, and fell to the ground.

Oh no, poor little things! Zerha was looking at the little birds pitifully.

“Master, come on! Let’s run!” Foxy suddenly grabbed Zerha's hand. “Their mother is coming! She looks furious!” Zerha followed Foxy’s gaze, and in the sky, a large bird was flying down towards them. She was glaring at them and looked like it was ready to eat them.

“It’s getting closer!” Zerha shouted.

“AHHHH!!!” They all screamed and started running, then quickly hid behind a big tree.

Zerha sneaked a peek to see if the bird was still following them. But when she saw nothing, relief washed over her face. “Whew, that was close,” she breathed out.

“Master, are you okay?” Foxy asked.

“Yes, I’m fine.” I really thought that the bird would eat us alive or feed us to the baby birds!

“Where is that weak angel?” Garren asked. They just noticed that Ecanus was not there with them. Zerha looked around, though Ecanus was nowhere in sight. Oh no, where is he?

“Let go of me, you f*ck*ng bird!”

The three of them looked up at the sky and saw that Ecanus was being captured by the bird, he was hanging on its feet.

“We should help him,” Zerha quickly told the two but they don't seem they are eager to help him.

“Let the bird eat him,” Garren replied in a bored tone.

“Well, he said earlier that we don’t need to worry about anything because he will protect us.” Foxy, too? Why are these two so cold-hearted?!!

“I didn’t mean to hurt your f*ck*ng kids! Let go of me, you f****ng bird!” Ecanus yelled, though the bird grew furious and suddenly let go of Ecanus. “Why did you let me go? I’m falling! Gaahhh!!” Ecanus shouted at top of his lungs.

He’s the one who told the bird to let go of him, Zerha thought watching Ecanus pathetically.

“Imbecile! You have wings!” Garren shouted to Ecanus. Upon hearing Garren’s words, Ecanus looked like he just realized something. “Oh yeah! I have wings!”

What an idiot, the three thought at the same time wearing a poker face.

After Ecanus landed safely, he turned himself into a human again. When they didn't see the mother bird, they continued walking to reach the Haria Kingdom, but on their way there, they saw three demons immersed in conversation.

They slowly and quietly stepped back, hoping that they would not notice by them but. “At last, demons! Hey, you b*st*rds! Come and fight me!” Ecanus just called out to the demons.

“That weak angel,” Garren whispered, trembling in anger.“What is wrong with that angel?” Foxy too.

“Ecanus! We should avoid them! We should avoid fighting as much as possible!” Zerha whispered to him.

“Do not worry, I will defeat them! They are just weak f*ck*ng demons! Wahaha!”
Hearing that from him, the three demons looked at Ecanus with furious expressions.