"Were you... sleep walking last night?" I chewed on my lip nervously. He stopped scrubbing but didn't answer my question and kept his eyes locked onto his toes.

"Why do you cut yourself?" His head slowly lifted, staring at me through deeply pained eyes. I didn't want to give him an answer, I hated talking about my emotions.

"To feel. Or not feel. Sometimes both. I don't know." He stood up, finally leaving his feet alone and got some socks out of the drawer. I watched him slip each foot into some branded socks and then he pulled on some sweatpants.

"I fucked someone last night." My throat tightened, my airways constricted. "After I undressed you, kissed you. I left you and fucked someone else." My eyes stung, holding back tears.

"Who?" He dropped a yellow chain down on the wooden dresser, gold reflected from the surface and beamed back at me like a freakin' trophy.

"Carlton." I whispered. He placed his hands into the pocket of his sweatpants. "But you didn't know, right?"

"What?"

"You were sleeping, you had no control of what was going on. You don't remember, right?" His eyes widened, he looked momentarily confused. Maybe even betrayed. My tears were falling, my voice sounded pained. He broke me, Arlo broke me and not in the way I wanted him to.

"Why would you even say that? Of course I remember. I was awake, conscious. I wanted to fuck him so I fucked him." A tear fell down my cheek and I sobbed a sharp breath. I know he had no obligations to me, I couldn't offer him that. But that didn't stop my heart from breaking apart and spilling out. "I wanted it. I initiated it. I wanted it. I wanted it. I wanted it."

"I hate you!" I shoved him away and ran out of the door a blubbering mess.

Lexi and Cam had already gone to the canteen by the time I left Arlo. I found them eating toast and pancakes on the far table, along with some of the soccer guys. I sat down beside them with a plate of food I no longer felt like eating.

"Hey guys." I smelt his fruity soap before I laid my eyes on him. He slid himself along the wooden bench to sit with us but he didn't look at me or talk to me.

"Peers! What the hell happened last night." He plastered a smirk on his face and eyed up Eli who had joined us at the table. Arlo laughed, in a seemingly carefree way.

"Had a wild night, if you know what I mean." He winked cheekily and Eli laughed, along with the other people.

Arlo's leg continuously bounced under the table, knocking into mine with every movement he made. The table was already uneven so his rapidly bouncing leg only made it wobble more and the glasses of orange juice splattered around the sides.

"So you two are hooking up?" Eli asked, directing his question at both Arlo and I.

"No." I answered a little too fast.

Arlo reached over the table and took a slice of toast off Cams plate, then bit into right in front of him.

"Oh please, why else would he be sleeping over in your cabin?" Another guy asked. Arlo smirked sinisterly, I didn't like it. It seemed like he was confirming what they were asking without actually saying anything.

"I'm fucking starving." Is all he put into words.

I slapped my hand down on his leg to stop the frantic moving, he jolted forward. Apparently I didn't hit his leg, oops.