"i-", haknyeon covered hyunra's mouth knowing that she will argue back too. "how about let's think about the plan to settle that man instead of wasting time arguing hmm?", he suggested and he earned some nod.

"... okay", sangyeon sighed.

-

"pfft look at them, weaklings trying to attack me, especially hur hyunra. funny"

-

"so... what do you all think about the plan?", hyunjae asked. most of them, all of them, disagree with his plan.

"ridiculous!"

"you think this can get rid of him? no way"

"isn't this from some mafia book series?!"

"b-but-"

"no buts lee jaehyun", sangyeon said as he sighed, "let's... think another plan... with hyunra too"

you're right, hyunra convinced the leader.

"how about this? let's just invite him for a match somewhere and we set him up", haknyeon suggested as hyunjae stood up ready to defend his own idea.

"that's my p-"

"nah uh, that's improvised, my plan", haknyeon made a teasing face as he continue explaining, "we won't go there together. but we will let one person go, while the others do the set up, preparing guns around. while that one person distract him with anything, let's get one person to set a bomb on his car. and when the bomb set up is done, kill his bodyguards and don't let him run away. instead he run away with his car, he will be dead too"

everyone fell into silence.

"hmm...that's a nice idea, anyone wanna add anything up or edit the plan a bit?", sangyeon voiced out.

everyone shook their head.

"okay great, then hyunra you will be setting the venue and send an 'invitation' to him via email. i will talk to him so the others prepare your guns and bulletproof suit. younghoon you can build a bomb on his car right? then you do it"

-

one hour before the mission starts...

hyunra wore a mask as they gathered again before leaving their place. "everything's ready?", sangyeon asked, checking the members as they all nodded.

the members were fainted after a minute, hyunra's expression lifted a bit as she sees the member falling asleep one by one. "sorry, but this is the only way, to get you all out from danger", she whispered before heading out.

-

a café with no one else but only her, not even the owner.

"hey bestie can i borrow your café tonight? ill pay as much as the amount you earned in a night okay? pretty pretty pleaseee~"

"for what? hyunra you know that if you don't tell me your intention i can't help you right?", changmin's sister asked in the call.

"just say yes pleaseee i will make sure to keep your café safe and well! nothing will be gone okay hmm~?"

"ah fine... remember to transfer the money before you use the place!"

"okay okay! bye!", she hung up the phone.

she's inside there, waiting for the person to arrive. the bell rang as he walked into the café and took a seat opposite her.

"so... what do you wanna talk about?"

.

.

.

.

.

"i knew you were the one who sent the threat, mr hur"

---

hello im so so so sorry to let you all waited a week for the update. ill try to update more next week, but can't guarantee a daily update so... enjoy! :)