Akaashi's Nemesis

The hallway's more crowded than usual...'

On your way to algebra, you realize that it's harder to walk than usual. There's a lot of people around you, mostly girls, some boys. But they're all blocking your way. When did they get there? You were talking with Akaashi a bit ago.

"You all get out the way, we need to get to class."

They all seem to frown until you smile at them, which sends them all squealing as they move away.

"Haha, they're pretty rowdy today. Don't you think, Akaashi-kun?"

"They sure are, they won't even let people walk in peace to their next lesson."

You laugh at his statement, before getting to class and taking a seat.

---------------------------------------------------

Akaashi's been acting weird the whole day. Avoiding you, not talking to you at all, even glaring out the window with that adorable little pout of his. You'd be worried if you didn't know what was up. You'd be worried at the fact that he seemed so angry when you both noticed those girls stalking you up to the garden at lunch.

But knowing that he's just jealous makes it so cute to you.

You make sure to subtly tease him the whole day, giving him little touches here and there. You also talk with your fans whilst trying to gauge how jealous he can get.

So when he arrives home half an hour later and slams the door open, you can't help but grin. You've been patiently waiting for him in your shared bedroom.

"Hey babe! What took you so long?"

He heads into the kitchen, "nothing, wouldn't have taken as long if a certain someone had walked with me."

"I'm pretty sure the crowd would have followed us if I did that."

He frowns at that, turning to look at you from the kitchen before deciding against that. You can hear his footsteps make their way into the room. 'Bingo.'

"Maybe if you turned them away yourse-" he freezes at the doorway, eyes stuck to your naked form.

"Took you long enough to notice, don't you think, Keiji?"

He's still frozen by the doorway, pants tenting and a bright red blush creeping up his face and ears. You soften slightly at the sight of him so nervous and flustered.

"Come here baby," you motion over to the bed, "you can mark me and bruise me, so everyone knows I'm yours."

That gets him going. He lets out the smallest gasp you've ever heard. In an instant, he's groping at your thighs, your chest and even holds your throat in one hand. Pressing lightly. Feeling out your pulse.

He feels it racing at the tips of his fingers. His cock twitches when you tilt your head back to give him more space.

"Aww come on, Keiji. You can do better than that-"

"Don't call me that, slut."

Your breath stutters in your chest. Oh he's mad.

"You just wanted to whore around, didn't you? I'm surprised you didn't let one of those little fanboys of your fuck you or let the girls touch you up."

"You know I wouldn't let that happen. Without your permission at least~"

He frowns, before flipping you over and straddling your legs. The position leaves him with plenty of access to your ass. He plays with it for a bit, groping and slapping it. He hits you harder and harder, until you're crying out at each hit and rubbing your cock against the sheets.

He pulls your cheeks apart, before leaning down to lick a stripe from your balls to your hole. When you flinch away, he grips your neck and presses your face down into the bed.

He continues like that for a while, eating you out and smacking you and choking you when you move around too much. There's bruises on your neck already, dark red and bordering on purple.

Akaashi picks up a bottle of lube from the bedside table, dripping it onto your hole and letting it spill down your balls and cock. He preps you slowly, stretching you out and crooking his fingers just to hear you cry out.

"Keiji! You're being too slow, I'll go soft..!"

He snorts at that, before reaching underneath you and pulling your hips up. Keiji grabs a hold of your cock. Despite having come already, it's still hard and dripping with precum.

"I doubt it," he thrusts into you, "but I'll fuck you either way."

You're squirming, begging him to fuck into you already. But he grabs a hold of your throat again, biting at your neck and leaving hickeys against the bruised skin.

And then he fucks into you.

It's rough. You feel so full of him, can't tell where the pleasure begins and where it ends. He's muttering something into your ear, but you're too cock drunk to make it out. Until he presses a hand against the obvious outline of his cock on your stomach. You look down with blurry eyes just to see the way the bulge moves.

Your prostate feels bruised. You can't help but come when he smacks your ass again and pounds harder into you. With your fave shoved into the sheets, you can't do much but take his cock deep into you. He comes with his cock deep inside and makes you come once more.

"Good boy, taking me so well."

He pulls you with him as he sits against the head of the bed. Keeping his cock deep inside you, he pulls a blanket over the both of you. You're still half-drunk, high off of your orgasms and the way he kisses the side of your neck.

"Sleep, baby. We have lessons tomorrow."

---------------------------------------------------

Next door, poor Bokuto has been unable to concentrate on work. Even with his headphones at top volume, he can't help but hear the way his best friends and neighbours fuck like rabbits.

Red-faced, he leaves his flat and stays at his friend's house.

---------------------------------------------------

The next day...

"Oh my GOD, did you see the bruises on (y/n)-san's neck?! How do you think he got them?"

"Kao you ignorant shit, he fucked someone!"

"Oh no! Do you think he's taken?"

The group of girls look towards him. He seems to be flaunting the bruises, with the way he refuses to button up his shirt.

"Yeah... he is."