Jealousy Is a Disease

It was almost impossible! Having to sit on your cock in front of his team without moaning every time the tip brushed against his prostate. Yahaba was thankful that the other boys were dumb enough not to notice the fact that he was cockwarming you however he couldnt help but get frustrated too, not having you fuck him with his teammates in the way.

Hey yahaba, y/n! Were about to play uno wanna join us? Iwaizumi smiled. As the ace was about to place his hand on Yahabas shoulder, The male quickly pushed him away— Startling not only Iwaizumi but you as well. A smirk made its way onto your face as you jerked your hips upwards, enjoying the way Yahaba bit his lip in an attempt to suppress his moans.

Are you okay, Shigeru? You asked softly, Iwaizumi not noticing the teasing undertone in your voice. Yahaba only glared at you, wanting to curse you out for torturing him like this.

Ill bring the other guys in here. We can play uno while you two rest. Iwaizumi suggested and you nodded affirmatively, wanting to tease the blonde in your lap in front of his fellow teammates.

What the hell are you thinking?! I thought you didnt want them to touch me or see me? The smaller male whisper yelled only making you tut innocently, Your arms snaking around his waist in a possessive manner.

Who said I didnt want them to see you? I wouldnt let them touch you however, I wouldnt mind putting on a little show for them You teased, the boys pale skin turning pink at how deep and smooth your voice was.

Yahaba knew the look in your eyes very well. Pools of e/c clouded with so much lust and desire. He wanted to rut against you so badly, To feel your cock vividly stirring up his insides however as his teammates quickly poured into the room, He scratched the lewd idea out of his head as he was forced to sit still and take your cock like a good boy.

Oikawa was the first to walk in after Iwaizumi told them to gather in your living room. The bright smile plastered on the setters face almost making you think that he knew what the two of you were up to. Iwa-chan told me you werent feeling well, Shige-chan! You okay? Has y/n been neglecting you?

Your fellow third year shot you a playful glare only making you scoff at his assumption. I would never neglect my boyfriend excuse you. You warned, a playful grin replacing the fake grim expression on your face.

The brunette only laughed, patting Yahabas head. I hope you get well soon Shige-chan! He beamed, making the blonde start shaking in fear. Now if you excuse me, Im gonna take a shit.

Watching the third years retreating form, Yahaba gulped feeling your grip on his waist tighten. Your extreme possessiveness never failed to terrify him, And the way you lifted his tiny body up with ease made fat tears gather at his eyes.

I-Im sorry—! He sobbed before you slammed him down on your length, A choked moan leaving his parted lips. Didnt I tell you not to let any of those filthy bastards touch you? Have you gone dumb, Shigeru? You groaned, repeating the action, another sob ripping past his throat as he shook his head violently.

Yahaba shouldve pushed his hand away! He was stupid for letting the idiot setter touch him in the first place! Now he had no choice but follow your orders, not wanting to make you more upset than you already were How disappointing. Call the others in; Ill let them know that your little boy cunts mine.